Reviews for Can't
Rae Nightling chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
it is very good i liked it a lot is there more to the story?
PiratePrincess29 chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
That was beautiful! Could you maybe do some more chapters? I'd really enjoy it! This story was great, I loved the sparrabeth goodness. PLease, write more, this story could go so far!
UnderTheJollyRoger chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
I liked this story! Good job! I'm such a sucker for Sparrabeth...lol. oh yeah, just a note-you might want to check your punctuation. Please write more!
Sassy Sparrow chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
Oh I can tell you that I bloody love the story! Especially with this happy ending! All these sad endings are goign to make me depressive... ;o)

You should write more sparrabeth stories liek that one - exactly what I love to read. And this one goes straight into my C2-Archive.

Take care,

~Saskia~
cobalt elysium chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
"I can't just break him to bits."

"But you’ll break me instead?"

Ouch *tear* simple lines like that will always get me, they mean so much more than what they are often heard :'(

This was a really nice little story, quite touching .

Sending over the love!

Can you feel the love, baby, can you? :) I know that's from a movie somewhere...
ditte3 chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
It's an absolutely beautiful story.
KayleeG chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
Here's sending you some love. Thanks for continuing in a more happy vein.
howlongmustiwait chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Augh! THEY are soo incredibly STUBBORN! Why can't they just say what they both want to each other! **Slaps forehead in frustration**
nikiakiras chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
That was great. Keep it up and I hope you update soon!
KayleeG chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I like it! You are good at angst. Regardless, here is my vote for a happy ever after.
goodnightmysweetprince chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
wow that was brilliant
lil-miss-harkness chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
aww, this is really adorable

it shows a side of jack that i think we should see more of in the actual films

u should add another chapter, this one is fantastic!

:P
keliz2005 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I liked this! You should definitely write more. Good Job.

Keliz
Mercy Ally 'Thairis chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Hello; This is a good fic. My two Pirates of the Caribbean fics are in spanish; but I love to read good fics about this movie in english too; and I must say that this fic calls my attention.

English is my second language; I am still learning. I hope you update soon because your fic is very good; very dramatic and complete in every sense.

Good Luck and update soon!

Thairis.