Reviews for The Repentance
Nostalgic5947 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Beautiful. And an interesting take on what happens after death. I quite like this "Nowhere", lol.

Wonderful job.

N#
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
really great. I feel so calm. very-well written ! the fake angels (are they really fake ?) can go to "heaven" this Utopia, this land of peace.

really great !
Tia chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Well...what can I say? absolutley marvelous...you're awesome...this is the best Angel Sanctuary I've ever read, and I've read a few...if you write more Rosiel-Katan, I'll most likely read ir and love it.

Keep going, you're amazing!
deadstrawberries chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Wow, Love the way you write Katan x Rosiel. Although this version rocks, the other one was also really good, and I think I liked the way you ending the last one more. Still, I love the way you write the pairing.
angel chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
*O* so great! c'mon write a secuel! rosiel and katan are so cute! and you write so well! continue!
Rainbow Smite chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Hello dear! Well, it was all right, but I think you could have spared us some of the tacky metaphors. I really love the italicized line at the end, though. However, I have to say, the first one you did with these guys, I liked better. I really can’t say why…