Reviews for Something Lost
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Liked this terrific story.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Really awesome story it was cute
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
this was a fantastic very cute
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
really good it was really cute.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
a very good story liked it a lot great job.
xcloudx chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh man, this is terrific! Seriously, I love older fics like these, so brotherly and such. THANK YOU!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was a great story.
Rachelly chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Oh, I just loved this! I love the way you present the boys, the conversations you give them, the emotions they experience, the POV of each as they deal with the situations you place them in! Loved that Dean jumped into a fight to save some poor defenseless guy only to discover it was his little bro. Loved the hurt/Sam and angsty Dean as he tired to help his little brother in the alley and at the motel. Loved that Sam was saving someone and found it so believable that he would consider dropping his defenses and letting the brutes kill him, spare Dean and end the Demon's threat cuz he was so tired, weary and couldn't deal with being used by Yellow Eyes in the end. Loved Dean's words...He's there and not going anywhere...If Sam needs his ass kicked, he'd be glad to do it...Come to him first... and the angel part...aw. Loved it! Great job, as usual!
xsilicax chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
"I can fix this now."

If ever there was a line I can believe Dean wanting to say truthfully, that would be it. I'm just not sure that he will be able to fix everything, and nor is Sam, and therein lies the dilemma.

Sometimes holding on is all anyone can manage, and I loved how your Sam and Dean could yell and then hug in one fic. That's exactly how family works.

Not sure if Sam wanted to die, I don't think he would have made that decision in the alley, he just trusted to fate a little. Maybe daring for an angel to appear to save him, and Dean was there!

Can totally see Dean as an avenging angel.

Best line of the fic:

"You don’t need an angel...You need a big brother"

Loved it,

Cathy.
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Great one shot. I like how Dean just stumbled across the fight not knowing it was Sam. I'm sure if he had known it was Sam those guys wouldn't have just ended up unconscious! LOL Why does Sam want to give up so easy. Man sometimes I just wanna smack him upside the head and scream at him. He has so much to fight for and he's giving up. Good thing Dean was there to talk some sense into him and let him know he's not alone!
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
You know, it didn't even occur to me, but Sam would try to pull something like that. Get himself killed in a way that wouldn't invovle Dean having to pull the trigger. I like how you had Dean moving into help someone he saw getting the tar kicked out of them even though he didn't know it was Sam at first.
amy jonas chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Aw Em. This was just soo good. I love it. Poor Sam and his feeling so lost and distrought over his destiny. But here...right here shows he still has that spunky fight of his still.

Sam glared. “I saved that girl in the alley.”

And amidst all the delicious angst was this line...I don't know why but it made me laugh silly:

Dean exhaled slowly and dropped his head into his hands, wishing he had some fucking hair to pull out.

Thanks Em. It did make me feel better.

Amy
SadeLyrate chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
This?

Beautiful and painful and oh, so very easy to imagine...

I wouldn't call either of the boys 'suicidal', but then, would failure to defend oneself really be considered a suicide...?

As it is, I can barely wait to see how Kripke and co. will solve the boys' problems.

Meanwhile, though, indulging in such lovely fanfics is a good pastime. ;)

Thank You for this!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
UH-MAZING. I was so glad to get an email alert for a story by you! Loved their dialogue, and loved your take on how Sam might try to end it. Even though he better not ever succeed! Keep the stories coming! Can't wait for the next one.
friendly chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
good job.. that was great...
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »