Reviews for I Can Do Better!
XxMeli J NightlyxX chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I had totally forgotten about I'm in heaven! Thanks for reminding me...I love that song! I think my last review didn't go through so I'ma write it again.

The fergalicious part with Mimi was geniously played, seriously I was actually listening to the song and I could play it in my mind Mimi making all those sexy moves and that last Mimilicious pose lol. I like Sora's defiants pose too.

It's so sweet that Matt did that. It really shows how much the guys love these girls. A sweet ending to a sweet fic. I didn't expect them to be friends again truth be told... but I'm glad they did, this was very teenage drama...oh to be young lol.

You rock as . And dont be sad that you finished it...cause now you can continue with the fic I am so desperately waiting on evil lol.

By the way thanks to you I can now watch Digimon in a whole new way ;)
XxMeli J NightlyxX chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
I loved this chapter... I didn't expect them to become friends truth be told, nice ending though. I'm glad they did work things out specially since the guys tried their best...sweet. The Fergalicious song was genious it so goes with Mimi I was listening to it while reading it and I could really imagine her doing all those moves and that sexy last pose saying Mimilicious.

Sora too pointing at them all bad ass lol. I insist I would've loved to see that Barbie Girl video lol. Oh and thanx to you I have a new fav song... the I'm in heaven! You rock!

Great read as always...sad that is over but this means you're ganna write something else ;) something I'm anxiously waiting for! TOM!
XxMeli J NightlyxX chapter 9 . 7/10/2008
I'm so f-ing jelous of Mimi she has an arcade in her house! I want one too! No fair *pouts*... OMG I would've given anything to see the new version of Barbie Girl lmao... great stuff! I like Roxette she seems like a cool chick to hang out with ;) great job on this chapter... and T.K in drama nice something you wouldn't really expect.
Beautiful Innocence chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
Omg, that was the end! I cant believe its over! It was totally great, I got all teary eyed when Mimi and Sora gave eachother a hug... I can totally see this being like a movie or something! It was a totally awesome ending for a totally awesome story! I love love love love loved it!

XOXO,

Beautiful Innocence
Beautiful Innocence chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
Its been like forever since the last time you updated! But it was totally well worth the wait! I love this new chapter, it was awesome! I totally enjoy reading your fictions, the just get better. Hope you update soon!

xoxo-Beautiful Innocence
XxMeli J NightlyxX chapter 8 . 11/27/2007
You're by far the best writer ever! Loved it keep it up!...and sorry again for the late read and review... heehee love ya
XxMeli J NightlyxX chapter 7 . 11/27/2007
ROFFL YOU'RE AMAZING ...YOU NEVER DISSAPOINT ME OMG! PARIS HILTON LMAO! I COULD SO IMAGINE HER SAYING "YOU'RE SO NOT HOT" I LOVE THAT 3ITCH! SO HOT! LOVED THIS CHAPTER MADE ME LAUGH ALL THE WAY! AND THE DDR HILARIOUS UR TOO MUCH!
XxMeli J NightlyxX chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
Loved the pool scene...hot as always! lol sorry for the late read and reply though... teehee
Beautiful Innocence chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
OMG! That was freaking hot! "Everytime we Touch" is one of my all time favorite songs! I totally love it! Atreyu and Roxette are totally awesome! I think this is totally my favorite chapter! I love that they always get better! Can't wait for the next one, so update soon!

XOXO
Beautiful Innocence chapter 7 . 10/28/2007
Omg! I totally love it! It's totally hot!

Daisuke totally reminds me of someone, lol, I think you know who I'm talking about.

Hmm, wonder who that totally hot band is! Can't wait to find out!

Update soon!

XOXO, Beautiful Innocence XD!
mhooters89 chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
That chapter was hilarious! Sorry it took me a long time to finaly review, I've been real busy lately. But that story was GREAT!
Beautiful Innocence chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
Omg! This one had me laughing out loud through almost the entire thing! I love it!

Lmao! Tai was exposed! Lmfao! Aww, poor thing!

Ah! It just keeps getting better and better! Can't wait for that freakin' friday! UPDATE SOON!
XxMeli J NightlyxX chapter 5 . 9/9/2007
As always... an amazing chapter! I loved it...she hit Mimi with a volley ball(evil lol)...I'm sorry I just seem to like Sora better lol.

I'm really curioused to see what's going to happen! I want to know who wins or what they're going to do. Is to bad that Tai and Matt are caught in those two childish fights...but they're soo hott lol!

Can't wait for the next chapter..oh and sorry for reading it late but you know how busy I've been sadly.

TOM! XD
mhooters89 chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
This is so exciting! Talent Show! I can't wait! This is my favorite chapter so far! It's hilarious, cute, and oh so dramatic! I'm sure the next one will blow me away! Can't wait for it!
Beautiful Innocence chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
Wow! Omg! I can't wait for that friday! Love it!