Reviews for Son of the Shadows RK Style
kyoandyuya chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Please update! I don't care how long, just update. I'm sure all the wait will be worth it. :)
WaterInk chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
Hi! I hope you're fine. I came across this fic again and I was sad to see it not updated in years. However, I will hold on to your promise that you will continue this story no matter how long it will take you to finish it. And since it's been quite a while, I'm hoping this is the right time for you to update. Please! thank you...:)
dreamwaters chapter 10 . 11/2/2008
WOW! this is brillant writing! i'll look forward to the next chapter :D
Hanyou Hitokiri chapter 10 . 4/22/2008
I’m really sorry for your losses. Things like this can’t truly be expressed through simple writing, but I’m fairly certain that more tugging of the heartstrings isn’t wanted, so I’ll leave it that much alone.

I am glad that you’ve found the chance to update again; I highly enjoy this story, and am in much anticipation as to how you unfold the events as they flow in the actual book, which I’ve read. I own all three now, and LOVE them! I’m almost done with the Child of the Prophecy, and am wondering how you’d continue your rendition, if you’re going to be continuing along to the third book. I can’t really discuss much else to that in a review. Wouldn’t want to possibly spoil anything for anyone. They are the most beautifully written books I’ve ever read. The second I love the most, followed closely by the first, and the third is very eventful. I’m glad we get to see even more of the family.

Anyway, as to your chapter, I can remember what happens next, and I can’t wait to see how you depict it! And it’s still fairly early in the events (it’s a long book!) But here I go about the book again. But it’s so good, no? I remember when I started Daughter of the Forest, I saw Kaoru instead of Sorcha, and Kenshin instead of Hugh. It was so weird!

Well, it’s a short review, but like I said, I can’t say much else. I hate spoiling things for people. This story is going to be even more fun now! _

~HH
hitokiri angel chapter 10 . 4/8/2008
First of all, I'm so sorry for what has happened with you especially with Sara, It is really sad. A cousin of my passed away on February, he was really young only 21 years old. You never know when God is going to call you. Second, I'm so glad that you did update this story and kept writing, that makes me really happy. By the way, when I'm feeling down (most of the time that is) I like to listen to music or write poetry, that way i express my feelings. I hope the best for you, and be strong!
Hanyou Hitokiri chapter 9 . 11/13/2007
Ok, so this is going to be a review/review response response. lol I just thought that since I could put them both together and save a little time, since we all know how fast it goes, ne?

I can understand fighting the norm. I’ve done that, or so I’ve been told, in one of my stories where Kenshin is the werecreature when he’s normally the vamp, and Sano is the vamp instead of the werewolf. That’s really about it for defying the norm, but it just seemed like a cool thing to do, like, as you said, the way you wanted to express them in different lights. I find it, as I said, very refreshing. It calls for more recognition than this story has, I will tell you. _

As for a dumb Sano. He’s not really dumb, he’s just laid back most of the time (unless, of course, he’s in a fight) and sometimes just doesn’t listen. Not to mention his stubbornness and sheer pig-headed mentality, but we aren’t here to slander. We love the Rooster!

And for the rest of it, I cannot wait for more! But I will if I must. –Dramatic sigh-

And, now for the review for these two chapters! Lol

If I was glad for the head-butting verbal smack downs from Megumi and Sanosuke, which was of course so much like the two of them, then this little…treaty that they made not to fight unless they were alone, well, that just floored me, really. I loved it! It also makes plenty nice excuses for them to get closer…but I’m getting ahead of myself! As long as Enishi butts out, and I say that without any shame.

I have a feeling that he won’t though. It has to be something about the old evil that Kaoru had vanquished from Sevenwaters…at least that’s what it looked like. Again, I will be patient to find out.

Oh, and I feel so sad for Soujirou having been staying in that cave for all those years. But at least nothing tragic happened to him like I thought. That was a relief.

I’m also beginning to maybe get an inkling about who Wolf is, but that might be revealed later, just like the rest of it. I can’t wait!

Thank you for writing and I hope those issues, whatever they may be, are resolved for you.

~HH~
Hanyou Hitokiri chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
Wow...I come having finished chapter 7 to notice that there are two more chapters! YAY! Anyway, I finally got to read this one after finishing Daughter of the Forest.

The way the people are placed is SO different that I was having a slightly hard time grasping it. Like Megumi as Kaoru and Kenshin's daughter...but it makes for a surprisingly refreshing difference to the story. Very, very cool.

Kaoru's illness worries me. I hope that nothing happens to her...cause then I'd be so upset and probably cry...-Sigh-

Anyway, I say yay for Sano's entrance! I was becoming worried about this whole issue with Enishi...along with the sudden thing with Misao. Why would Kenshin do that to her when he said all that to Megumi? Something is up, and I can't wait to see it!

I love Sano's and Megumi's intereactions, too. It's exactly as what would be expected of those two! Haha!

Ok, now I'm going to go read these two chapters! Thank you for writing!

~HH~
inspired-sapphire chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Hi Miharu! I didn't actually read the chapter cos to be honest I'm kind of intimidated by M-rated fics...but anyway I came to say thank you. The review you left in my RK mermaid story really encouraged me. I feel as though I want to continue it now. Thanks a lot for being such a positive influence :) I really appreciate it.
hitokiri angel chapter 9 . 9/22/2007
Yaayy! You updated sooner than expected! I'm so happy :D

I really like how meg and Bran were interacting in this chapter, very good!

Keep on with the good work girl. .-
shihosu chapter 9 . 9/21/2007
Excellent! :D

I was pleasantly surprised today. Looking forward to the next one.
hitokiri angel chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
first of all sorry for the delay review. I too had a problem with my internet provider. But here I am glad to know that you are back. You know what, if what makes a writer happy is receiving a nice review, when a writer update is what makes us, the readers, happy.I really liked the story meg was telling. I love myths and stuff like ?...and it's seems like the relationship between the chief and meg is going to change very soon in something else.

Hope you update soon, couse I'll be here ready to read your next chapter!

bye! !
shihosu chapter 8 . 9/10/2007
Just a note to say that I'm still reading your story!

Don't fret~ Take your time. ;D
shihosu chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
You really deserve more recognition than this. D:

Your writing is fabulous. _

I'm sorry I "disappeared" for a while. I was on holiday and thus was not allowed computer access. Anyway, glad to finally see Sano in the story... (:
hitokiri angel chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
Hey! You know I actually thought you were leaving this story standing still, but no! You finally updated!

Well I really loved this chapter, the relationship between 'Chief' and Meg is just perfect. I can't wait to read what's happing next.

Hope you update very soon!

. !
hitokiri angel chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
Finally Sano came to the scene!

I knew Sano was the mysterious panted man and I have to tell u that u make me really happy making him the leader of 'that gang'. And despise that they had a bad start, I smell romance! (...right?)

I hope Megumi stay longer at the camp it'll give them the chance to get to know each other better and maybe fall in love! ( I think I'm going too fast:(

Please update soon, this is definitely one of my favorite stories.

. !