Reviews for Flowers for a Funeral
Gianna di Fiori chapter 18 . 2/22
Wow. Thus was very moving! I could just feel Don, Charlie, and Alan's physical and emotional pain. You did an excellent job in portraying their strength, individually, as well as, collectively. I think I will be having some disturbing images of poor Don for quite some time, I fear.
numb3rs mystery chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
Hi I've read this story and all you're Numb3rs stories long ago but I just made my own account so I thought I must tell you that I appreciate and love all you're stories -I only read Numb3rs- and you're one of my best writers so thank you I guess and that's all. Bye
Cutter12 chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
Mr. G lost sight of the big picture and that is why his boys took him DOown. Don was overlooking a few things too, which is understandable, considering everything he went through, but it had me worried. Glad Charlie was able to finally get through to him. Thanks for writing this; as with all of your work, it was fun reading it.
No Illusions chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
That's so CRUEL! But ingenious, too. Location, location. They'd never think to look there. Gosh... right across the street... Wow... Um... I'm still not over the shock of it all... good chapter :)
Cissyaliza chapter 18 . 12/15/2010
I've read this fic just as I'd saw a episod.

Thanks.
MyLifeIsComplete chapter 18 . 10/22/2010
great book. very believable.
EmptySky chapter 18 . 5/20/2009
I was excited to get to read the sequel, having high expectations just from remembering the first part to this, and I was not disappointed. Starting with the first chapter, that already was brilliant and got me hooked up. This little insight in what was to happen, and then reading everything from that point on where everything got rolling… nice. Just nice. The torture part was horrible imagining this happening to a human being, but for the plain Don-angst it was alright. Though I did have goose bumps. Reading about not only what Don was doing, but also about the team’s actions and Alan’s and Charlie’s situation really did it for me. That the family really was threatened was good, well-written, and I totally understood Don’s reaction to give in to Gardenia’s request. Good thing he cannot bother Don anymore. I enjoyed the story very much.
celica18l chapter 18 . 9/19/2007
This series is actually a pretty intesne one. I couldn't stop reading it and in fact never closed the window on my computer. I loved the amount of creativity you put into this series, allowing the vengence to shine through. I almost couldn't take the torture myself poor poor Don. But how you wrapped it up works perfectly.
1Destiny4me chapter 18 . 4/23/2007
OH MY DEAR !

What a story! What a plot!

I really love it! Great job!

Please go on like this!
celadon chapter 18 . 4/7/2007
Sweet ending. :)
celadon chapter 17 . 4/7/2007
So nice. :)
celadon chapter 16 . 4/4/2007
That was lovely. I especially loved the scene between Don and Alan.
celadon chapter 15 . 4/1/2007
So sweet. :) There's nothing like a little "C" after a lot of "H".
celadon chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
It's so nice to be able to get back to this story. :)
celadon chapter 13 . 3/4/2007
The scent was a really nice touch. Amazing how something so innocent can cause so much trouble. Liked Charlie counting the hours, too.