Reviews for Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
Oh my gosh how can you do this to us?! How...?!
You had me in tears from laughing before, now it's just the opposite.. My gosh.. Poor Sam, poor all of them.. I just..
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Their family is pure love able insanity.
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
I was in tears of laughter with this one. Oh my gosh Dean. Their family is seriously deranged. Oh my gossssh... But we love it :'D
asdfjkl chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
this chapter is the funniest thing i've read in a long time-i couldn't breath!
duckllingswan chapter 23 . 8/28/2007
-slams head against desk- WHY SAM? WHY?

damn man should've kept reading!

i really hope you're going to let us in on what the journal entry about her death was. cause i not knowing will just drive me bonkers.

can't wait til the new story starts. this story was absolutely fantastic and will always be one of my all time favorites.

yay for you! :D
Nana56 chapter 23 . 8/28/2007
Huh! Ok, I knew it was to keep herself from doing something awful. I guess I'm glad Sam didn't read the last page. He probably couldn't have done it at all. Burning it was right.

My grief is spent and I've moved on, but I'll definitely miss her. Not sure how one recovers from losing a child, but I know people that have done it.

The entry about her birth was wonderful. At least, she got to see some good, happy stuff, too.

Well done. I was thrilled to see the notification in my inbox. I can't wait for LINEAGE to start.

Nana
WinchestersGirl chapter 23 . 8/28/2007
Well, shit Sammy. That wasn't what you were supposed to do!

Can't wait for the sequel! :)
JoyofReading chapter 23 . 8/28/2007
I can't believe Sam burnt the journal. He should have read more. What's the secret. Ek it's killing me, no pun intended.

I can't wait for the continuation to start. Man I'm anxious to see what happens.
JHNNangel13 chapter 23 . 8/28/2007
Wow...very interesting journal entry. Can't wait to read the next continuation of this story. I still absolutely love this story. I had my friend read the chapters with the stuffed dog and rabbit and she was laughing hysterically too. So great job and can't wait for more!

Shea
JHNNangel13 chapter 21 . 8/22/2007
Wow...I just found this the other day and have read all of it so far. I have to say that the part with the rabbit and the dog from Sam and Dean's childhod was hilarious. I was busting up laughing at my computer.

As for the last 2 chapters...wow. That's so freakin' sad. I liked Maya! This story is so well written and just every little bit is wonderful. I'm looking forward to so much more. Keep up the great job!

Shea
JoyofReading chapter 22 . 8/22/2007
You were right, I'm teary eyed again. It's cool though. Like a sad movie you have to see the end of. I know you said you have a plan and I trust you.
darwin12 chapter 22 . 8/22/2007
ok I'm officially upset, some one pass me a tissue and make Sammy open that journal real quick.
duckllingswan chapter 22 . 8/21/2007
gahh the suspense is killing me more than tha angst!

i don't even know what's going on anymore so im done making assumptions lol

UPDATE SOON DAGNABBIT!
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 22 . 8/21/2007
dude...you just killed Maya...well in the last chapter you did...I was wrong about Rachel...but seriously dude...
Nana56 chapter 22 . 8/21/2007
*Gasp*

Poor John! A little after I read the last chapter, I got to thinking about him and wondering how he was...they were so close and I realized he'd be 16, too. He's a good boy.

Boy, I can't wait for the next chapter! My heart is stitched back together, and the stitches seem to be holding, so I'm ready.

Great chapter, really.