Reviews for Fatal Attraction
Kara chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
BEST. FIYERO AND ELPHABA ONESHOT. EVER! (I also love how it's based off of the book, rather than the musical. I think their romance is better in the book.)
danderson chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
so fantastic! devastatingly in-character and well-written... and the inclusion of the last line was a fantastic idea. it fit perfectly...

it all just makes me so sad. this is so well-written, just so so so well-written. absolutely beautiful.

wow.

d
MissB8604 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Such a wonderful peice.
Ari-Moon chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Screw adding each of the stories. I like them all. Including this one.
CMdream chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I loved this. It was so natural and flowing with just the right teasing. Very true to character.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I really like this oneshot.

'And so, without further gilding the lily, and with no more ado (to quote Geoffery Chaucer from the movie “A Knight’s Tale”)'

-Dang it! Now I want to watch that movie...And I don't have it in my dorm! *cries*

Loved your disclaimer, by the way. lol.

'“I don’t know what I would do if I ever lost you. I can’t help worrying that one day I’ll be waiting for you and you simply won’t come. That you’ll just be… gone.”

“That will never happen,” he assured her earnestly, pulling her closer. “You’re not going to lose me, Fae. I promise.”'

-Oh, well, that just tears at your heart! It's times like these that I automatically wish that I can go straight to the musical ending. lol.

I agree that this sounds like it belongs in the novel at that part. I think that you did an amazing job with this! Good luck with the contest! .
kaliawai512 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
AWESOME!

Muses: LAUREN BE QUIET WE'RE TRYING TO SLEEP!

Me: *glare at muses* That was FREAKING SWEET! SO adorable and SO well-written and SO great and SO GM-like and OMG I CAN'T DESRCIBE IT! WOOT WOOT! *hands Nicole bag of cookies* YAY! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KEEP WRITING! LOL, I'm happy and hyper! If you couldn't tell...LOL I shall talk to you soon!

- Lauren
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Amabo is. That's Latin for I love it. I, um, think it is, at least...well, with markings over the o, but I've no idea how to do that on the computer. Anyway, I like how you've fitted this into the novel, and the characterization. (my mind just had a really hard time pronouncing that, but silently. It's too late...I'm trying to teach myself to live without sleep for next year. It isn't going to work out very well, I can see.)
kutipi234 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Hey there Fae 2135 -

First off I love the dialogue you have here between Elphaba and Fiyero! Second you've given the feeling and tenderness between them so well, and the last line was wonderful (both in you taking it out of the book and putting it into a different context, and giving a turn of plot). Great job!
LaFemmeVerte chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
That was gorgeous... I felt like I could have very well been reading an exerpt from Maguire's book. It seemed to fit so well- it flows and the characters are all great. Good luck with the competition. )
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
good story! I have also entered the contest - heh - but unfortunately i dont think anything worthwhile has come from my brain to enter...sigh.

You, however, I congratulate on your story's worthwhileness!

Arawen
Bomba-Fae chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Very good; I really enjoyed it, hence the reason I am faving it...

LoL thanks for entering the contest and we wish you the best of luck :D

smiles

Bomba. :D
AChurningTwister chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
This was excellent, especially since I considered that a rather challenging prompt. Beautiful phrasing, and Elphaba was perfect. Extra kudos for linking it back to the book!