Reviews for His Fool
Ihte chapter 12 . 3/22
Can u please write a sequel
Ihte chapter 13 . 3/22
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Lol. You have a delightfully fucked up mind.
The King in White chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
;-;
Salazar Snape chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
Well that was an awesome ride, the only Sirius Bella dynamic really worked well
Winter wolf chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
I lived it it was truly awesome great plot and,well everything :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
Pretty fucking good;)
justreaderr chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
Brillant story, just sad that you didn't choose a happier ending with keeping ehe baby and marry.
AccioWolfstar chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Wow, that was amazing. Really brilliant... Just... Wow
Venetrix chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I'm here again!

Those days I've been very busy so I couldn't read this chapter.

It has been very interesting. Initially I didn't understand very well the situation I was a little confuses but I was very curious because I wanted to understand the reason why Bella and Sirius were there.

I laughed with this comment of Slughorn (poor, innocent, silly Slughorn): "One might even say that Bellatrix was defending herself."

And the thing that I enjoyed the most was when Sirius "provoked" Bellatrix with his comments. I love Sirius Black!

So.. I'll read you the next chapter!
Venetrix chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
A fantastic chapter!

My favourite pairing is Sirius&Bellatrix and I had a very fun time while I was reading your fic, only the first chapter (for now).

I laughed a lot with this part: "He was, perhaps, the most pathetic one she had seen in her life, and that was saying something, because all house-elves were pathetic and worthless. " Bella is very IC, and the next conversacion about the rigths of the house-elves is very hilarious (and cruel).

I liked this part too "He's the nastiest piece of work I've ever met. I don't care if he's pure-blood, he's a traitor, and turned my brother into one too!" I'm fascinated by the relationship between Sirius and Regulus, before and after HE ran away. I like to think that they were very close and their relationship was gradually getting worse, it wasn't something that happened over night. And they always loved each other.

So, I liked very much the first chapter and enjoyed it! I cant wait to see what's happening but... it's so late and I must go to bed. When I read the next chapter, I will let you a review.

P.S: As you may have noticed, I'm not an English native so... sorry for my mistakes!
Nova Super chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
This story is incredible. Real master peice. I loved all of it.
dramione chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Awwww...! :'( It could have been a very good ending for them if only sirius had enough trust for bella... I really pity them right now... Both of them were victims... And bella shouldnt involve severus there..! He only did what she wanted...! *huffs*
Guest D chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
Oh meh gawd! 3 OH MEH GAWD! I have no words to express what I'm feeling right now TTm ...Just...OHMEHGAWD! :D :D :D
LuMezenga chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
Woooooow...

My mouth was actually hanging slack for a moment; that was a brilliant ending.

I thought you'd go for the cliche, but no sire. Actually it was rather surprising.

And it fits perfectly with the plot of the books...

I wonder why JK Rowling hasn't contacted you yet for you to make Bellatrix's background story on Pottermore!

-LuMezenga

Ps, as always, off to read Narnia... I still want a percentage of the profit if you had an amazing idea whilst talking to me, you know!