Reviews for His Fool
Guest chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Lol. You have a delightfully fucked up mind.
The King in White chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
;-;
Salazar Snape chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
Well that was an awesome ride, the only Sirius Bella dynamic really worked well
Winter wolf chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
I lived it it was truly awesome great plot and,well everything :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
Pretty fucking good;)
justreaderr chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
Brillant story, just sad that you didn't choose a happier ending with keeping ehe baby and marry.
AccioWolfstar chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Wow, that was amazing. Really brilliant... Just... Wow
Venetrix chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I'm here again!

Those days I've been very busy so I couldn't read this chapter.

It has been very interesting. Initially I didn't understand very well the situation I was a little confuses but I was very curious because I wanted to understand the reason why Bella and Sirius were there.

I laughed with this comment of Slughorn (poor, innocent, silly Slughorn): "One might even say that Bellatrix was defending herself."

And the thing that I enjoyed the most was when Sirius "provoked" Bellatrix with his comments. I love Sirius Black!

So.. I'll read you the next chapter!
Venetrix chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
A fantastic chapter!

My favourite pairing is Sirius&Bellatrix and I had a very fun time while I was reading your fic, only the first chapter (for now).

I laughed a lot with this part: "He was, perhaps, the most pathetic one she had seen in her life, and that was saying something, because all house-elves were pathetic and worthless. " Bella is very IC, and the next conversacion about the rigths of the house-elves is very hilarious (and cruel).

I liked this part too "He's the nastiest piece of work I've ever met. I don't care if he's pure-blood, he's a traitor, and turned my brother into one too!" I'm fascinated by the relationship between Sirius and Regulus, before and after HE ran away. I like to think that they were very close and their relationship was gradually getting worse, it wasn't something that happened over night. And they always loved each other.

So, I liked very much the first chapter and enjoyed it! I cant wait to see what's happening but... it's so late and I must go to bed. When I read the next chapter, I will let you a review.

P.S: As you may have noticed, I'm not an English native so... sorry for my mistakes!
Nova Super chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
This story is incredible. Real master peice. I loved all of it.
dramione chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Awwww...! :'( It could have been a very good ending for them if only sirius had enough trust for bella... I really pity them right now... Both of them were victims... And bella shouldnt involve severus there..! He only did what she wanted...! *huffs*
Guest D chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
Oh meh gawd! 3 OH MEH GAWD! I have no words to express what I'm feeling right now TTm ...Just...OHMEHGAWD! :D :D :D
LuMezenga chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
Woooooow...

My mouth was actually hanging slack for a moment; that was a brilliant ending.

I thought you'd go for the cliche, but no sire. Actually it was rather surprising.

And it fits perfectly with the plot of the books...

I wonder why JK Rowling hasn't contacted you yet for you to make Bellatrix's background story on Pottermore!

-LuMezenga

Ps, as always, off to read Narnia... I still want a percentage of the profit if you had an amazing idea whilst talking to me, you know!
LuMezenga chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
Oh. That was a rather weird conversation. You know, what with Lord Voldy there referring to himself in the third person.

But, I suppose you had it planned, TastyAsItGets. You are truly a twat when it comes to ruining love in your stories!

(Dont, um, get upset. It's what makes you unique - you're never afraid if people will stop reading just because you have killed a very special and dear character, or if ou destroyed a good relationship. You manage to do that, though, without going far away from canon. You ARE unique.)

And now I'm off to the last chapter, which will most likely be a reflection of the story and Bellatrix actually doing the deed... Can't wait!

-LuMezenga
LuMezenga chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
Oh, my God. Her parents are a handful! I mean c'mon, heading your own child is not always the answer!

And her, going to Snape? She must be really desperate! And I think you portrayed their relationship quite realistically (if only HP were real), what with them being allies, not friends. They can count on each other, but not in terms of friendship.

And the ending line was very... "Impactante." I don't know how to say it. It means it had a hell lot of impact.

I daresay, DRAMA.