Reviews for In Love and Hate
this is amazeing !
SessRin4EverTID chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
alright awsome
ArtIsAnEternity chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
just sayin, this was good and alll i like it, but you made a common mistake in many lemons-the way you wwirded your lemon ending ed it be too slow sounding.
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
LOVED IT!

But you really need to space more between paragrphs and dialouge!

You should make another one!
Trissacar chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
AW! SO SWEET! MORE! I LOVE IT! PLEASE? please? please? please? I need my fix! PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER chapter! I'm dying here! I'm melting away! Its awful I'm dying from lack of fanfiction! Pwueze write anaother chapter? ..
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
M, yummy, yummy! This was great! One of the best love scenes between Orochimaru and Anko! They are the best pairing.
Doctor Reaper chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
heh heh... nice job.
acw chapter 5 . 11/26/2008
that was really good! Perfect in fact!

one thing you could have done though was to include snakes and more blood _
Misa-Misa chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
Aie! It's truely col! If only if this story was written in Dracula mode. So i thought Anko and orochimaru would relate to Dracula and mina. Don't think the Count's erotic? Go watch the Dracula movie starrin Gary Oldman from Harry Potter. Anyways, this is an awesome story.
Lillian Masoch chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Teehee smut, that was really good, actually that would be a pretty good ending. Although I have to laugh at the line "Orochimaru was many things, but he was no rapist," because I mean, come on, thinnk of how many fanfics that would debunk if that were true (mine included). XD
Lillian Masoch chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
I'm on chapter 4. This is so good, it actually does the story in the context of the story arc, which surprisingly few people have done. I realize you haven't written in a while but please consider doing it. This is extremely well written, and more over believable.
XxKitsunexX chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
Loved it.

I hardly read about this pairing but im starting to get into it!

Thanks for the good read!
Ina Sama chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
That was BEAUTIFUL! *sniffle sniffle*
Kiryuu chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
Great oro/anko fic! Really awesome!
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
Poor Anko... this would be hard to claim as rape if she had to...