Reviews for Grocery Store
Sessha Kenshin chapter 10 . 4/8
One of the most relaxing and funny reads Hope you could write more KxK..
natysc chapter 10 . 3/29
Sooo cute. 3
Syren chapter 4 . 1/9
Hehe... Oh my Goddd... This version of Kenshin reminds me so much of a rather compelling male friend of mine [wink wink] You did a great job. A lot of it seems to be dialogue but it is so much fun t read!
kaoruca chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
So sweet! I like it and I've laughed a lot.
CaylieJelly chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
This is one of the rare realistic romance written here. I like the pacing though it is excruciatingly slow for both of them. It's like that in real life anyways. The characterization is just right. Gosh, this piece is so beautiful. And oh, your Kenshin here is like the ideal man. He's got his flaws and that's good he's not written to perfection. Great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
this was a lovely story! i at first thought it was frustratingly slow, but i'm so glad it was. patience is a virtue. this was realistic and sweet. i hope this happens to me one day!
Hana-chanS2 chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
AHHH! They are too cute for words reallly! That was such a perfect and believable romance! omg it was mundane like a slice of life type story,yet still an interesting and well written read. I loved it. It's a realistic romance that I can relate to! This is like the first normal love story I've read on fanfiction. sososossoso cute. I wanna be in love like that someday!
princesscharmingming chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
I like this story! It is sweet and light-hearted. I hope to meet a man similar to your portrayal of Kenshin here. Haha. :D
Katara-Hatake chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
I haven't even read the manga & I lived this.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
greenmayiel10 chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
can i just say that you are amazing?
seriously i love your style of writing.. i feel like a total idiot everytime i laugh out loud..
but i really enjoyed reading this.. XD
Illusions of Dreaming chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
Oh wow! Light and sweet! I love it!
Haha I really love 'this' version of Kenshin xDD he's so cute! How frustrating it must be for him to keep on dropping hints and Kaoru being so oblivious to it all! I love their teasing! I can't make a joke sound right to save my sorry hide xDD I'm so glad I found this brighten up my hardcore study day C': It made me giggle all the way! Thanks!

Thanks for sharing this story with us C':
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
Sweet ending.. :3

Of course it's the grocery store. XD That was a good read. Kudos for the well written banters. I really loved them. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
I loved the elevator suspense! LOL, That was probably my most favorite part! XD

Anyway, it's really too bad Sano and Megumi were out of commission due to their wedding. If those tow hadn't been to busy, they might have talked sense into our two lovebirds sooner.. Yet again, I'm surprised it only took them 48 hours to make up on their own! Maybe we don't need those meddling friends after all! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
What the hell Kenshin...? Hmm.. would it be possible that something might have happened? Hiroshi maybe? Not a good start..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Everybody would probably be surprised to know their not official yet.. Family is already involved..LOL