Reviews for Grocery Store
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 10 . 9/12/2015
That was ridiculously sweet. Good job!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
WHAT JUST HAPPENED
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
Such little progress but it's enough to keep me wanting more. I think regardless of how this is gonna end, I'll still love it hahaha
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
More limbo! Sweet, heart-wrenching, confusing limbo. I don't know what to feel anymore. I'm happy and anxious and excited hahaha
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
Ugh. So many feeels! I'm getting even more anxious :((
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
This chapter is just too cute! But the fact that their relationship is in limbo is just driving me crazy!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
I don't know where this is heading and I'm so anxious! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
misstomie chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
This is one of my favorite stories that I have ever read! I've re-read it a couple of times because it makes me laugh :)
cleoclaudia chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
Wow this is like one of the best and funniest stories I have read in awhile, OMG I really like sarcastic smart conversations, challenging questions and even more surprising replies. You really made my day ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
Awww this is so sweet, i like the corny names haha
miischall chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
I just finished reading your story. It was so awesome. I love it. Thanks!
kokoronagomu chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
i have read this a few times and it amuses and entertains me every time! \o/

i hope you got to see the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie(s). if not, there are trailers for the first one and then for the sequel movies. the first movie was a wonderful adaptation and the second was great! the next sequel is promised to be just as good (i'll be watching the third movie today!), the casting was fabulous! just copy/paste the codes into the youtube search for each video:

O4Bhr80HfyY -the first live movie's trailer
yaLOPVAuJs4 -first movie's character profile trailers
8qRFhP5PhMk -first movie's dojo fight scene from the first chapter manga and first episode anime
a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the first sequel kyoto arc:
bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)
NCei4Vm1ZP8 -another trailer
emy8JkKV6LQ -character profile trailers
BSl-T1AioDQ -trailer for the second sequel (no he doesn't die) 'the legend ends'. they had changed the story of the anime for the movie and it is quite interesting and scary in the implications but the director had hinted on another movie (a prequel... hopefully it'll be both remembrance and jinchuu arcs).

the sequels (kyoto arc) have already been released but hopefully they won't be the last ones as i'm counting on big box office numbers again to motivate them to film more... :) ... you can see the all three online at a place called: gooddrama (you can google - gooddrama rurouni kenshin - although i'm not sure it's available in every country) the three movies will be listed: Rurouni Kenshin (2012) or Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (Movie) or Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (Movie) -they can be watched in any one of the three or four screens on the page in seven or eight parts (different people uploaded each and i usually watch the first on any anime/video site like that *shrugs*) and make sure you have adblocker and run a scan with maleware bytes after any site like that to get rid of any spyware... you can get ghostery as an add-on if you use firefox to stop trackers (i may be extra cautious but it pays to be). i know it's a lot of trouble but i really trust doing all that rather than downloading from bittorrent or something like it. but you can also get the dvds from places like cd-japan or amazon... i will be waiting to see if they will be making anymore before i buy them all in a box set. ;)
enjoy!
addyliciousyaoi chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
This is really a nice and almost close to reality story in my opinion. I can see a man and a woman just doing exactly the same things Kenshin and Kaoru in this story. It was not sloppy, not cliche and has a real punch on how things goes in the real life. Thank you for writing this! I very much enjoyed it! :)
UrmixMoonstone chapter 10 . 5/28/2014