Reviews for Grocery Store
Tifa07 chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
Hehehe too lazy to login :D Anyway, this story was fun to read. I enjoyed the dialogues, definitely love the flirting. It is such nice AU story, usually i don't read AUs but you wrote this very well. Thanks for sharing this! ;D
Tifa07 chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
SailorMeowMeow chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
That was a beautifully crafted cheesy romance story :D
Raina Darlig chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
SO CUTE!

Loved it!
anthora3 chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
"I'm not breaking anyone's heart. I'm waiting for the right woman to come to her senses." -FTW!

I really love the dialogues!
anthora3 chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
i think i've reviewed your story before, but i'd like to say something again.

I love how you narrate the story through dialogues. you can actually tell how their relationship is developing through their interactions with each other.

and i love their psuedo-flirty banter
GalanthaDreams chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
Something about this story: You can't just skip over it or skim it. You have to read each bit carefully like you're savoring that last piece of chocolate or else you feel horribly cheated. Your story is that wonderful. :)
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
No matter how many times I read this I can't get over how refreshing it is. This story never fails to make me smile. :)
TexasDreamer01 chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
I'm surprised. I don't usually like AUs, especially with RuroKen.

brittney
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
Btw, sorry for my previous review. Yes, I am the one before this. When I read my review when it appeared. I must say I am horrified with my grammar and Wow, I really didn't make sense! While I am not in denial that I suck in english, I am not usually THAT bad. Its just that, I am using my phone and its hard to type and everything here. I was just sprouting what is in my mind with out regards to how I phrase it here. Hehe. I truly apologize for SUCH a retarded review for SUCH a good story. You deserve better.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
I am not sure if this is realistic, as I am embarrassingly inexperienced in the matters of heart, but I wish this happens in real life. I've noticed that you didn't describe their appearance too much or rather didn't emphasize it particularly Kaoru, you didn't even call her beautiful that would affect our perception of her, just saying what we will see if we are really seeing her, say the haircut, and how you made Kaoru not a Mary Sue that is hard to relate to. *sighs* I know I am not making sense. I also like how they were not kissing all the time. While they are not hostile to each other, I still call it Pride & Prejudice effect. You know showing affection w/o the sickening amount of details of their smooching, while there is miniscule scene when they get c0nnected, and and, and I still have many, many reason why I love-like your fic, but Nah! If I can't really explain it well why bother.
inkimp chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
Loved it So sweet. Such nice, witty, and intelligent dialogue. Thank you for this "grown-up" story, they are hard to find here! P.S. I really really really loved it.
Leina chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I want a Kenshin like that.
Greenhemoglobin chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Every one should listen to Morgan Freemon!
Gohanzgirl chapter 10 . 5/20/2010
Absolutely loved this! Wonderful writing!
639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »