Reviews for Grocery Store
twstdmind chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
hehehe... I'm curious to see how this turns out... hmm, isn't Kenshin a little bit cocky to make that groveling comment? I think Kaoru should put him in his place! *evil smirk*

I look forward to seeing how you continue this story. Were you planning on having it be a two- or three-shot or longer? Just curious. Anywho, keep up the cute and good work!
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
This was really cute! Put a smile on my face right away. Funny too. Loved the flirtatious air of the chapter. Im looking forward to more!
LonelySoul828 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
i really like this. like really really really like it. lol

you kept me laughing. thats always a good thing.

good job.

and update?

Sketched Words chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
lol. theyre conversation flows so nicely! lol. i love the grocery tidbit. locks of love is actually a pretty good place to donate hair. i did it! lol i'm rambling. hope you update soon!
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
i logged in just to put this oneshot in my favorites but anyway - i LOVE this oneshot. i think it's very real...idk the interactions are just really well done. nice job _
Ken and Kao forever chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I like! Please update soon.
Shimmering tear chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I gotta admit, I feel rather hooked! Seems like I'm gonna be following this one closely! I really liked it, well written, witty. Plz update asap!
Sakura's Shadows chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Oh this is really good! D Update soon!
Puma chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Really nice story, I like it. Sweet, how they act around each other, please update soone! :)
Neko-Lady chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Wonderful, cute and true!(the part about taken or gay) But sounds like Kaoru will be getting another chance at this one! Of course! It's fate!

Keep writing, I'll keep reading!

Neko-sama
miko kagome archer chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
oh, i love it, great story
kezarr chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Wow, this is great! Hope you update soon. :)
abubi-chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
nice start. i'm envisioning a movie here. i like these kinds of fics. and for some weird reason it kinda reminds me of A Lot Like Love... hehehe, i don't know. i just hope you update fast!

-abubi-chan
Silva-san chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Its really good. I look forward to see. Go on, its great.
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Sounds like a fun story!

Simply can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon k! )
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 Next »