Reviews for SIA Documentary
TheLastNanaya chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
Wow, when I read first few chapters, I can honestly say that the misogynist within me has increased, instead of two folds it's ten or more for me. If that is your goal, then congratz and give yourself a pat. Even you try to at least logical SI by not becoming Mary Sue, all of those acts towards the SI is a bit.. too much? Your SI is somewhat submissive. Too submissive. An SI is like a reflection or an avatar for the author. Are you really like that IRL? Your SI is so much like Keitaro Urashima except he is more vocal complaint. That characteristics should be kept because I at least like that part of him. Setsuko.. wow.. I don't what character she is from but in my mind right now, she'll get humiliated in so many dark levels that not even Non-con word should be used because it is not suitable enough. Far from it.

Hmm, Tsuruko still have that view towards men like her sister. Just more secretive. At least she keep it tight. For now.

Do you read Sleeping with the Girls? It is an amazing SI fic.

Well, I hope you'll update this fic and Atelier Uzumaki soon enough(not counting on it btw). Atelier Uzumaki is great fic. I'm also a fan of Atelier Iris series and Mana Khemia series. Played all of them. Still my fav 2d games on PS2.
ralf07 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Interesting. Though when i see this fic it remind me of the other SI fic by admiral-tigerclaw. I dont know if this will good as those so i guess i just have to continue reading.
OnGuard chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
There is one thing about si you should know. It's not allowed on this site.
Max Knight chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Goin back to the classics eh? When I saw you added Yuki I was like,how the heck can you defeat her? She one of the most bad assed characters out there in a slice of life show. Now Love Hina...LOL Dude I'd love to see you try to get out of this one. Great work on describing his reactions and thoughts on the new universe, also his relation with his keyboard side-kick was fun to read.

I can't wait to see another chapter.
Twisted Ambitions chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
You're going to continue this? Thats great! I remember first reading this story years ago. Back then I didnt know what fate stay night even was.. I was thinking that you could go more in depth about the self inserts and the self insert killers? It seems like in this verse there are no shortage of either but we learn nothing of them. Is there some sort of coalition of self inserts? How do self inserts even get the power to do these things? Why would they even want to with the threat of death so prevalent? Why do the self insert killers hate the self inserts anyway? These are some things i'd like to see answered in this continued series.
Delusional Fishies chapter 5 . 11/11/2007
faster updates.
ranma hibiki chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
too many cliche's! i think my brain just had one of those "leap frog straight into a black hole made of paradox's" kinda moments...wierd
The Eromancer chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
nice, ahahahahaha!
Max Knight chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
I saw Suzumiya Haruhi...NOW I KNOW WHO YUKI IS!

I love the way you described his feelings when he appeared in the new world, heck even the part where he sweat...literaly. And the 'Yuki-dono'...I could really imagine that part out in my play and play it out.

And it's always good to see that you haven't forgoten our lovely Anko, but what is it with girls that hate men in the Love Hina world?

Anyway glad you continued this fic, carry on Buds.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Cool! Update soon please! Ja ne!
The Eromancer chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
AH DAMMIT!

i have to know what happens

update soon!
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
Not to sound insulting, but Buds is...below average. He clearly doesn't have the sense to say "She stayed in my room, I left and enjoyed the night life. Hence the reason I wasn't there." Or at least something like that...
Mercsenary chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
I love this fic and this chapter. It really does poke fun and give a logical explanation for what a lot of a SI's abilities and uh... short comings.

Nagato as an SIK it fits.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
Wow! Update soon please! Ja ne!