Reviews for Shampoo's Husband
jaythebaconator chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Please update, this is a great crossover.
Lord Mortensen chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
awesome! please update soon!
tsukiyomi83 chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Great story. Update soon.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Very nice work on this story so far, I hope you'll add more soon.

-Who might you pair Ranma with?
masterart chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
i can't wait the next chapter soon
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Actually I liked the story, and the pairing. Beside the use of her potions, Shampoo is one of the sweetest girls next to Ukyo, but even than they trying to look their best for Ranma.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
I just finished the four chapters. I went to go to the next one before I realized that there WERE only four chapters.

"That's all there is? Aw damn!" ::chuckles::

Be nice if you can find your muse so that you can continue the story. I enjoyed it very much.
god of all chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
King of the Fallen chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
Pretty good, update, ja ne.
Dark Vizard447 chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
Awesome! Update soon.
R3Dragon chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
Love the pairing and how you got Shampoo and Shinji together. Its been three years since you updated this story, if your at a loss, I recommend you having shinji and shampoo go back to the eva world to finish up the rest of the series and end the story. It'll be a rush job but at least it'll be finished. Besides with Shinji gone, the story will finish off the way it originally intended
T3Ko chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Great story.

Vilkath chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
To bad this story seems to be dead without an update in two years or so since the fourth chapter here perhaps the first one to really step away from the usual 'alternate start plots'. Sadly most fics like this never seem get very far beyond the 'meet the tendos' part the story and this one seems no different.

I did enjoy the Shinji/Shampoo relationship but over all if the author had no real plan beyond that I think this story would done better as a one shot.
Vampwriter chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Wow, that was pretty good. Please updates this.
Sefirot chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
Really interesting story, Ihope you don't abandone it.