Reviews for Family
Mantlady chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Snif. Sweet. What a gift...for those of us who have had miscarriages, a bittersweet tale. Thank you.
Yuna-flowering chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Ooh, very sweet, I like it :)
Lediona chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I've loved reading your HP fics, but I was so happy to discover that you also wrote Outlander fics! I love these Diana Gabaldon's books so much and I'm glad to see that someone is doing her world justice. Thanks for this beautiful story and I hope to see more in the future!
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Lovely one shot.
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Congratulations! You made me cry! Keep up the great work and Happy writing!
SireesAnwar chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I love this story. I read it a while back and then somehow lost track of it so I'm really happy to find it here at fan fic. Great work!
silverflight8 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Very well written, very touching...I'm glad that Faith got mentioned; we don't hear much of her...I don't think Claire likes to talk about it.

It was sweet of Roger to name their new child that, too. Very well written.
dsolo chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This story brought tears to my eyes. Well done.
LitRaptor42 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
OMG *SQUEE*

Yeah. I don't really have anything else to say. Lovely!
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I loved it! So very sweet...

I don't believe Briana does actually know about Faith, but I can see this happening if she did.
lunalovegood1144 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
what a sweet story. I love the books and I love the fan fiction.
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
i love it
lulu chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
aw! yay. so sweet!
Mila chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Lovely story - and quite in the spirit of the books. Well done, and thanks for a scene that we probably wouldn't have got from Diana. ;))
Linuviel chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
this is a very touching story. i have goosebumps all over my arms. really, its wonderful how you describe her feelings :-)