Reviews for The Meaning of Lurve

Jane-Martin chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Hooray for fluff!

Aww, Squishykins does care!:3
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
movie night turned to snuggle feast aw indeed!

why don't you like writin fluff stuff(ha that rhymed XD)? you're so awesomely at it! :D
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
LMAO poor Jonathan once more he winds up unable to resist his henchgirls lol wonderful chapter:)
Wally In Aeternum chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I just love Jonathan "I'm-not-in-denial-and-don't-call-me-Squishface" Crane. Perfect ending, not to mention sweet as the dickens.
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Aw,how sweet! Jonathan was worried about his how he scared Techie though, startled!I meant startled!LOL. This story reminded me of a rather creepy story I read once when I was knee high to a grasshopper. A woodcutter goes into the woods and while there he finds a nest with three unusual eggs in he takes the eggs home and places them near the fireplace where they'll be warm,well after a few hours the eggs hatch and instead of birds or snakes out came three Goblins!The three baby goblins started to wreck havoc in the woodcutter's home and eating anything that was woodcutter at his wits end decides to get rid of the goblins so he takes his lantern and lights it, the effect on the goblins was immediate and unexpected; the goblins stopped what they were doing and gathered around the lantern and just sat and stared at the man takes the lantern and goes back into woods, the goblins follow him without taking their eyes off the lantern. After going deep into the woods he places the lantern on a tree stump and leaves but after a while the man becomes nervous and uneasy about being in the woods by himself and he starts thinking how warm and welcoming the lantern's light seemed,he tried to fight the urge to go back but finally he returns to where he had left the three goblins and all that time they hadn't moved. They just sat there staring at the light with eyes as big as man is drawn to the light as well and he sits down with the goblins and soon His eyes have grown as big as saucers as is said that the woodcutter and the three goblins are still out there in the woods, sitting and staring at the lantern's ,no? I'm sure Jonathan would identify with that . I don't much care for slasher movies but I really love the horror movies from China and Japan,after watching a few of those I have to sleep with my light on.
Athla chapter 1 . 2/7/2007

That was adorable! Yay!
armageddon-incarnate chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Aw... I lurved this! It was so good! Everything went perfectly, I loved the end where they were all sleeping against him... Great job!

Keep writing!
JaDE-rUst chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Aw... This gave me warm a feeling of fuzzy deep inside.

Keep the CAT stories coming! They're cute.
Twinings chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Aw...

The Crazies! I want to watch The Crazies! -random giggling-

Sigh...I do feel all warm and fuzzy now. Thanks!
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
and I bet scarecrow/Crane thought he new hell LOL

That had to be one of the best scarecrow fanfic's i have read in a long time. Can imagine many confused people in the video store about how the girls reacted to the movies.

Love the one liners in it

Keep up the good work

E.
Kathryn Glover chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I love these stories, poor Scarecrow, can't live with 'em can't live without 'em, but he loves them really. I'm pleased he managed to scare Techie. I can't wait to read what the trio are going to make him do next.