Reviews for Emotional Training
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
flop
Vexyne Uchiha chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
I like your plot and the ideas you had were very good. Maybe, with your permission, I could write up something similar whilst giving you credit? Not saying I really have the skill for it, but I love reading stuff like this!
LalaMoped chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
Okay, so I read this story once before, and I'm ashamed to say that I didn't review it at the time. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and seeing that it has so few reviews makes me a little sad.

The reason I liked it so much, I think, is because unlike most stories in which someone is forced to loose their virginity, this didn't feel quite so smutty. The balance of thoughts and emotions with the actions made it wonderfully refreshing. I especially liked Asuma's struggle with deflowering Ino. And Kakashi's Sasuke-henge for Sakura was very sweet.

All in all, even after reading it a second time, I still love it. I'm favoriting it so I can read it again in a few months (becuase hunting it down was sort of a pain) _

LM
Yin.Hearts.Yang chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
This was GENIUS! Great idea, well writen... I definately favorite. I loved the Gai/Lee section. I kinda wished you'd induluged in the Shika/Cho 1-night-stand abit though, seems like it'd be amusingly awkward. *teehe* anywho great fic!
Gurorori-Lolita-Chan chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
Wow, *nosebleeding all over computer desk* great story! Can't wait to see the next ones
defangel chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
Hey!

I haven't read a story quite like this before, cool idea.