Reviews for An Unlikely Pair
BanditRyu chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Ahhhh, I was screaming victory like 90% of the time I was reading this. It was a perfect story, I truly enjoyed it. Keep it going for all that is good in the world!
XLightningX chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
it was so great chapter i'm so exited for the next chapter XD! keep it up! (yay)... plu good writer i have to say that D
Dragonmaster TC chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Wow, this is very good, are you going to leave it like this? or are you going to continue it, I hope you continue it, maybe even a wedding chap? I'll be waiting, as I enjoy the Suikoden series
Christopher Good chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Excellent story. I really like how well you made the characters. I do have to beat the dead horse and state that story really needs to be proof read but other then that, great story. Looking forward to more.
EldalieStarkindler chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
ZOMG! That story was so good! a few grammatical errors with all the loves insted of loved, but it was fabulous, just get someone to proof readf it and it'll be perfect in my opinion! Heck, I'll even beta it if you'd like, I do that for a couple of poeple, just message me if your interested!
YamiTenshi14 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
This story is amazing! Very well done and best of all everyone was in character. The story could still be continued but if you leave it as it is, it's still perfect. Thank you for writting this and making it a ChrisxHugo fic, I love that pairing!
Sunspray-Honeysuckle chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
FINALLY! I've been waiting forever for a Hugo/Chris pairing. This was really great, but I think it can continue. PLEASE UPDATE!
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I don't usually write reviews when I read fics, a bad habit I know -_o...but can I say WOW! It's been a very long while since I've read the start of a good fic, and the fact that it's a Hugo x Chris which are really hard to find makes it ten times better.

I really hope you continue this fic in the coming months because it's a damn fine one, and I'll be looking forward to new chapters!
bansheeblue13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Nice pairing...I just adore Hugo X Chris...sumthin' real sexy about it :) ...but I think your story could use some work - starting w/grammar...please proofread your chapters before you post them or try to get someone to beta - read them or sumthin'. Also the flow of the story was a little choppy if ya ask me...isn't there suppose to be more of a conflict btw the characters instead of just being choked to death w/ copious amounts of fluff? *ack!* **does universal choking sign** *keels over and dies!*

Cause of death? Fluff poisoning :(