Reviews for Homosexuals Anonymous
Lunar Chasmodai chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
I positively love this movie...I recognized a lot of the dialogue from it, which was kin of like "oh hey, I've seen this before".

Sad that you never updated again...I'm going to put you on alert with the selfish hope that one day you will.
ravenclawroyalty chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
this is an amazing story. i love the premise of it. it's very original (even if you're basing it off a movie or whatever :)). you're a great writer. i love how remus's mind set changes from when he first arrives, and his interactions with sirius are so cute. love this. please update soon!
Smiley0531 chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
Hello? Anybody home?

I absolutely LOVE this story and think it's hilarious... but I'm heartbroken that it's been left hanging for so long. Do you plan to continue it? Because I'd be ECSTATIC, lol. I haven't seen the movie, but I'm now seriously considering it :-P

I hope all is well, and that you KEEP WRITING!

~Smiley0531 ;-) :-) :-P
ProtegoNox chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
You have GOT to update this. I love AUs in general, and this one is really fantastic. I've never seen this movie you mentioned, but I'm definitely curious now! I suppose I probably don't enjoy this as much since I haven't seen the movie, but I really like how each character is still canon-ish. :)

Please update soon! See you next chapter.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
This movie sounds amazing. I HAVE to see it! "We aren’t the ones that have to change.” That is so true! Very good story; update soon please.
Moonsign chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
I really hope you haven't given up on this story! It's sweet, humourous, yet contains a serious message at the same time. I would love to read more. :D
Avahin chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
Ohh...I feel pity for Remus and yay Sirius for sticking up for Remus! James is such an amusing character in this and Snape's not such a wanker either. Peter's so sweet, and Lily's just what you'd expect: Rebellious. Yay for you! Have a cookie. I really want to see the movie too...
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
So, what's the movie rated?
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Why would anyone want to flame you? This is excellent.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
There's a movie? I MUST see it! Great work! I can't wait for more!
Werewolfgal chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I just laughed my head off for 10 minutes, stopped because my cat was looking at me with concern, then burst out laughing again. Great idea _ I love "But I'm a Cheerleader"
lady potter7447 chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
I finally saw this movie and it was amazing. (my friends told me I wasn't allowed to be gay unless I saw it, haha)

When's the next update?
werewolfsfan chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
Interesting. Very interesting!
Norwegian Moonflower chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
Oh! Exciting! *rubs hands together*

I have to watch that movie! I really do!

I love this story! Keep it up!
Luna chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
Genius! Well written plot, very original.

I love the way you write the characters, bit OOC of course, but any more IC than the way they are now wouldn't have been possible. (Ya know, with the whole gay thing.. )

The fact that you're slowly going in the direction of SBRL and that this is not the oh-lets-jump-in-bed-together-now!fic, makes it appealing.

Love it, can't wait for more.
103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »