Reviews for Homosexuals Anonymous
Concise Complexity chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Unfortunately I am among many who have not seen the movie...

But I love the fic all the same! And Umbridge is perfectly in character... *shudders* I'm surprised that no one has gone blind from all the blue and pink. Anyway, really enjoying the story so far! I'll be watching for the next chapter!
immovinout chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
*update happy dance*
hornofgondor chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Very cute! :)
PaintItBlackAndTakeItBack chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Ah! You updated! I am happy. Not a very happy chapter, though. Urgh, Umbridge...
Illyra chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
That was a long wait, but it was worth the waiting. I hope, the next chapter follows soon.
Psycho Hippy chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Woot! I don't really care how long it takes just keep going
AthenaAlpha chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
This story is depressing in a way that is so moving I had to review. I've read a couple stories styled like this from various subjects (there's one written about Naruto that's very good) and the well written ones are always powerful.

Concentration camps for the gay.

You'd think society would have moved past that by now, wouldn't you?

Looking forward to more,

*AthenaAlpha*
lady potter7447 chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
I was so excited when I saw that this fic was updated; you have no idea.

Great job! Don't keep me waiting too long! haha
dark-night-sky chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
I love this story. You must update ~ I really like how you've set all the characters, and which characters you've used! I felt really sad when Clarice got sent away ~ I hope that Jenna forgives Remus, and he finds a way of apologising! I love the emotions in it too, sometimes I burst out with laughter, other times it's really sad ..

update soon, again.

ja ne ~

Kivea
Feymist chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Yay! A lovely new allotment for my long time favourite fic! Things are starting to steam up an get serious, (no pun intended), but your wit is as sharp as ever! More, please! ;;
Elpin chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
I jumped for joy when I saw you had updated! Really good, albeit a little sad, chapter! I hope you have time to update more often!
Redallover chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
"Sirius got a splinter in his finger at the second try and refused to try again"

hahaha so like him.
Redallover chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
WARNING: MAY CONTAIN HETEROSEXUAL LOVE XD

Ew gross.

“What crawled up his arse and died?”

Clarice laughed. “Nothing in a long while. I think that’s his problem.”

hahahaha

This is really silly and funny. : ]
Lujana chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
Lotten, din rumpflata! Ladda upp fler kapitel, annars slår jag dig med Deizam, och då du...!

Deizam: ... *ser mot med kall blick*

Arachnidus: ... *grin* *wider grin* *laughter*

Deizam: Oh, seriously, if you weren't my friggin' superior... *grunt*
EvilSatsuma chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
You can't just stop there! What happens next?
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »