Reviews for A Youkai Princes Miko
flaimingdarkfox chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
love it wish there were more chapters to the story
SesshyGal chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
oh so adorable, i loved it. nice job and plz write more
HrMajesty chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
like a lot very good story can't wait to read some more of your stories
Annoying Litle Twit chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Gah, my fingers don't want to let me type x( I love this little snapshot story (I call it that because it seems more like a single scene of a story than a one-shot, but not in a bad way ) and loved how you wrote it. Good job.

ALT
Kougaiji'sLoverGirl18 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
omg! i loved that! you should write another with this pairing and start from when where and how they meet with more details especially when they mate. i love kougaiji and i like kagome 3 i think they're a cute couple. keep writing stories with this pairing. i'l read every freaking one of them. thank you for reading my novel. i got a lil excited. _
Divine Demon Goddess chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
oh there is gonna b a nother chappie rite?
x-moon-surfer-x chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
THAT WAS AWESOME! anyway...do u think that you could make a goku/kagome or sanzo/kagome? that would be awesome!
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Is there gonna be a sequel. There should be one, with more kagomexkougaiji in it.
Sora Moto chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
this is o well written I want to read more, please update soon.
XMinatoXKyuubiX chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
aww! thats really cute. :)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
great story. keep writing. That was to cute.
autumnannette19 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Great oneshot. Keep the stories coming.
kakashixangela chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
aw that was so sweet but for me (dont think of me as a pervert when your goin to see this WHY NO LEMON HUH JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY AND F.Y.I I AM NOT SHOUTIN AT YA)
Vampire Miko 159 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
That was so cute!

I loved it!
P-Athena-K chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
cool! i love this pairing!please write more stories with Saiyuki/Inuyasha pairing!

oh and by the way, just wanted to say that my birthday is on January 6th, 1988! it means i am exactly 10 days older than you!;)