Reviews for No Next Adventure
Alysiana chapter 1 . 9/12
Can we please have more of this story! I want to see him succeed. I want to see Harry's face when his dogfather isn't dead. Even if Harry doesn't get to know perhaps. Who knows where and when Sirius came out? It would be great to read about what happened after Sirius coming back somehow and I haven't seen another story like this before and I am really exited about this incase you can't tell...
*slight embarrassment*
Well anyway. I've said my piece and I'll awkwardly vanish back into the Internet now...
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Yeah, keep fighting!
Unexpected identity, though. But great.
10000 Fists chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I did not see that coming at all. Well done and possibly looking forward to the story. Been awhile tho... Are you still considering this for a story, or has it been passed by?

10,000 Fists
mab70 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
If only this were true.
iamnuff chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
more powerful than canon then?

i would like to see more of this,
noreenklose chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Really sounds good as the start to another story. A one-shot that grabs you, and sucks you in! It would make a fantastic "Chapter 1".

Thanks for writing.

BrightMikal chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Really quite interesting! Sirius must be really powerful to command the magic like that.
demonicnargles chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
That was kinda cool. Larger-than-life Sirius Black.

Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
evermorefire chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
D: Aw poo. I figured out it was Sirius the moment you mentioned him not being able to "complete the journey and pass on." XD There's only one Harry Potter character I recalled to have 'died' in a rather ambiguous way.

And I wanna sequel now. ;_;

XD You're a fantastic author!

Ichai chapter 1 . 6/19/2009

Zeoniu Zekial Kal Leos chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
It would be great to see a sequel to this some day, but I doubt that's in your style. It was a wonderful one-shot. I was so sure it was Dumbledore for most of it until the final line.
Warrior Priestess chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
*jumps around screaming exictedly*

I LOVE Sirius. He's really the only chance Potter has of becoming something OTHER than a whiny brat. Sirius was betrayed by Dumbledore. Therefore he should mistrust him, making him if not open to the Dark and least less open to the Light, to trusting Dumbledore's manipulations and perhaps seeing through them. Prison changes people.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
HopelessxRomanticx1993 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
And now I want a sequel, darn it...Hopeless out.