Reviews for Snowbound
AmyPC chapter 1 . 2/8
This is one of my very favorite LoVe stories. Thank you for sharing it!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 2/1
cute
Wonderful story! You did a fantastic job with the characters and writing! :)
AnilCadz91 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Really Great fic :D! It was sooo sweet how they were fighting their feelings because they thought the other didn't felt that way XD! I love how Logan thought he was bad for Veronica and was trying to protect her from himself, and how V was strong and smart enough to see right through him to tell him he was worth it, problems and all. I love how as soon as she knew he felt the same way she decided to go for it, and how once they got together, she wanted to make up for the time lost. The sex was hot but also emotional, and having the two as happy as they were, was fantastic. I love the small references to canon, and how these two fit each other so good :). Sweet and fluffy AU :D!
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Really good
labroussard chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Loved this so much.
amandamary chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I just read this for the second time, and I still love it. One of my favorites.
Bondopoulos chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I would happily live in the LoVe universe AND the one without shrimp. Nice story!
amanda.downing83 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Omg totally loved this. I'm a long time marshmellow but only just discovered fanfic since the movie left me wanting more. This is a totally cute story. Thank you
Vicky chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was amazing. I loved it!
Lady Greenwood chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Great story xx
Mischief101 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Love it. So sweet. I always love stories where Lily is alive. In my opinion there aren't enough. Thank you
ShanghaiLily chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Aww, this story was so sweet. Really enjoyed it!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Loved this. :)
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
So cute! And can I say, so hot when he says he doesn't like to share and isn't nice about it. I'm not normally into jealous possessive guys, but damn it made me shiver just a little.