Reviews for Snowbound
amandamary chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I just read this for the second time, and I still love it. One of my favorites.
Bondopoulos chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I would happily live in the LoVe universe AND the one without shrimp. Nice story!
amanda.downing83 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Omg totally loved this. I'm a long time marshmellow but only just discovered fanfic since the movie left me wanting more. This is a totally cute story. Thank you
Vicky chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was amazing. I loved it!
Lady Greenwood chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Great story xx
Mischief101 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Love it. So sweet. I always love stories where Lily is alive. In my opinion there aren't enough. Thank you
ShanghaiLily chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Aww, this story was so sweet. Really enjoyed it!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Loved this. :)
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
So cute! And can I say, so hot when he says he doesn't like to share and isn't nice about it. I'm not normally into jealous possessive guys, but damn it made me shiver just a little.
Natskl chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
The first time I read this story I never reviewed. Absolutely LOVE it! Just the right amount of emotion and witty banter they do so well! Definately a favourite of mine!
where she went chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Forgot to review first time around. Nice work!
spk chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Just discovered this and wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed it. I liked the way you delved into Logan's & Veronica's thoughts on why they shouldn't confront their feelings...very realistic. :)
Tearle chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Wow! This was fantastic! Seriously, I love your stories. You're really great at capturing the characters, either in completely AU situations or within the actual storyline. I loved Logan's inner monologue after The Kiss. And your smut scene was ah-mazing.

Best line:

"You expected me to abandon my gift by the side of the road with a sign saying 'free to a good home'?"
Josielynn chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I love this story. I marked it as a favorite story. That doesn't happen very often. Thank you for sharing it with everyone.
melpomene94 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009