Reviews for Poup
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
i love it ! its halirious ! but you should'nt be so mean when asking to review...
Cora chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
You, my good friend, are hilerious. I just almost fell out of my seat in class lol
Cora chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
I was laughing my head off until the last 2 sentences...evillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
a bit too ooc...but funny!
Wolf Eared Girl chapter 24 . 2/2/2011
Yay! Such a random story filled with laughs... Evil laughs...
Mayumi Akamatsu chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
I love how Ed and Al just break into song! How could Roy be mean to Ed, I mean just picture him chewing on the end his braid! Also the whole Woy-san thing is just to cute!
BokuwaToriniNaru chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
I never ever thought that nose-bleeds could flood the room...

well it just did, XD
BokuwaToriniNaru chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
vraisa plece dar numa-numa-iay chapter 24 . 6/7/2010
i love my name anywhoosit UPDATE! YOU'VE BEEN ON MY ALERT FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW AND THE ONLY THING I'VE BEEN ALERTED OFF IS AN AUTHORS NOTE! it's an awesome story but update please,pretty please with a shirtless ed on top?
sugarbowl99 chapter 18 . 9/5/2009
Must you insist on self-inserting yourself into every FMA story you write? Self-insertion is on of the Seven Deadly Writing Sins, right along with Mary Sues and Orbs! Don't you know that makes you very Mary Sue-ish, which is a cause for dwindling readers!

You're very interesting (probably) and I understand you love Ed just as much as the other fangirls out there. But, please, we would rather read a story about Ed (and just Ed) eating a yummy chicken than Ed pulling you out of his pocket and then having off-screen (or off-text) sex with you. Keep that in mind.
Juunshi chapter 24 . 4/19/2009
oh hey! good to know that you're not dead! :] yeah, i agree with your views on SMeyer, and im sure my friend Mird, aka theretard5892 would agree too. really, i think you would be able to write a better novel than her. so work at it! *thumbs up*

and you're very lucky you have a boyfriend.

...heck, of course you have a BF! i mean you're a freakishly good writer with amazing ayumi-logic and an awesome sense of humor! so DREAM BIG, YOUNG GIRL!

DTFrogget chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
i love this story! What is Red Dawn? please tell me!

Where did I come from?

Where will I go?

Not for me to know.

Ambuu chapter 24 . 4/13/2009
hey ayumi

you got a boyfriend?

you got to tell me all about you and him

and about your novel re-writing mine again haha
Half Human Homunculi chapter 24 . 4/11/2009
Cool! :D I was almost starting to give up hope that this would ever be updated! :D

Still need to figure out a way to trick my sister into reading it, though. :( Got any pointers?
Kame-tan chapter 18 . 4/11/2009
lol i frickin LOVE that line!