Reviews for To See You Again
StarDuchess chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Beautiful and sad missing scenes. I really enjoyed this.
Misura chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
The overall tone of this fic reminded me a bit of Lord of the Rings, in the best way possible. The style you used possessed a certain stillness, which worked especially well for the scenes in the garden, lending that part an almost magical mood. The dialogues, too, were written in a style reminiscent of days of old magic gone by; they made reading a treat. Strong as the beginning was, after the elaborate spinning-out and setting-up, the ending felt ever so slightly rushed. (Quite likely, it's just that the ending of the story of Phelios and Duzell always leaves me a little sad, both in this past and in the present of the manga.) The role you gave Rishas in this was intrigueing; yours is the first story I've read in which he played such a central role (or any role, really).

A great read.
Viient chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Beautiful, i loved it! (adds to favs .)
Sesshomaru'sSapphireMaiden chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Aw some I was just rereading book 1 and I noticed that Duzie and Phelios seemed to be in love. It was good. and I like how you made Rishash. But I noticed you called him a vampier and he was still human when he died or half huaman at least.