Reviews for Shattered
belanna30 chapter 13 . 5/17/2007
What a great two chapters! I can't wait for the next installment.
Anjirika chapter 13 . 5/17/2007
Wow- what an action packed chapter! I'm going to have to read it again, but I was right-er-sorta-it was a wraith, albeit a humanized wraith who was a member of the expedition (Payne, from the beginning-right?) but had not come on the Deadalus, hence why 'Lizabeth was checking the crew manifest... _ ...I am totally enjoying this story and I like the fact that everything isn't done yet and that John's spidy sense is screaming at him. _ You're welcome for the hug here's another one! (fyd 818) And a little *poke* for you to update again soon!
Galxychld chapter 13 . 5/17/2007
It is so like Elizabeth to come up with a plan that is driving John and Ronan crazy! :) But I did like that she is able to outthink her opponent, and while Ronan didn't QUITE beat the guy to a bloody pulp, I'm sure he was trying real hard to do just that. And hey, I was right! I mean, no, I didn't know the guy, but I figured it was a humanized Wraith like Michael. Hmm, should be some very interesting info coming up in the next chapter! Looking forward to reading it! :)
Galxychld chapter 12 . 5/16/2007
Oh, that Elizabeth, sharp mind. No wonder the bad guy's afraid of her. I was glad to see that Teyla did make it, because Ronan would've comepletely gone to pieces without her (after, of course, he beat the saboteur to a bloody pulp). Hmm, Teyla says she sensed something Wraith-like, and Elizabeth noticed something off about the Daedalus passenger list...I suppose I'll have to wait and see if my hunch is correct. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Delka chapter 12 . 5/15/2007
Interesting.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 12 . 5/15/2007
yek! the suspense is -killing- me!

*struggles to withold squeeful nailbiting*
Izzles chapter 12 . 5/15/2007
*pauses*

Talk about building up a climax!

Hm... I have two suspisions, but you really really need to update soon, the suspence is killing me! Just a chapter saying "It's " *grin*

Aw the poor marine - I wouldn't have liked to interupt the leaders that early in the morning either - would be terrified! _
CanadianHalliwell chapter 12 . 5/15/2007
Someone better watch out for Elizabeth, if the saboteur realizes that she is on to him, then she is going to be in trouble!

You right it was short, but it left us hanging for more!
Hannah554 chapter 12 . 5/15/2007
I loved the scene with John and ELizabeth at the beginning, it was so adorable! I turned into a puddle of squeeing goo when I was reading it. The infirmary part was great too, Ronon was holding Teyla's hand! So sweet.

Good to see everyone worrying over Teyla, even Rodney was showing his concern. Loved this chapter and I can't wait to find out who the attacker is.

Please update soon, I'm completely hooked!
Anjirika chapter 12 . 5/15/2007
( fyd818 )

Hug to you too!

I LOVE this story! Absolutly LOVE it! And I LOVED this chapter- I love when Lizzie gets her spidy senses going... I just wish we knew who 'it' is... it's not that nervous technician from the gateroom is it? Or is it Micheal... cause of the wraith presence... *sigh* ...I am so confused but I can't wait to find out so PLEASE update soon!

(Oh, and I'm glad that my last review was exactly what you needed to cheer up your day! You brightened my day by reviewing!)
Izzles chapter 11 . 5/12/2007
*sighs in relief*

She's alive! Phew!

Too right he should fear Teyla, Elizabeth and Ronon - wouldn't like to bump into him in a dark alley _

Teyla saw him! So now she'll know! I have a suspicion of it being Michael, but you've really cleverly given only teeny hints of information.

Ronon's reaction to finding out Teyla wasn't dead was so sweet, he really is incredibly impulsive!
Anjirika chapter 11 . 5/11/2007
*SQUEAHE*

*Jumps up and down with joy*

TEYLA'S NOT DEAD

TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-TEYLA'S NOT DEAD-

_

And this chapter made me cry too- the beginning bit, when Ronan realised that Teyla wasn't dead. _ *SQUEE* I love this story, and I love this chapter... I can't wait till you update again so PLEASE do it soon!

_
belann30 chapter 11 . 5/11/2007
Great story! I'm loving every minute.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 11 . 5/11/2007
gr he got away! darn. I was kinda hoping for Ronon to be standing right behind him or something. Oh well. This was great! cliffies! gaah! but good ones!
Hannah554 chapter 11 . 5/11/2007
This chapter was excellent, I'm so glad that Teyla is okay and the scene with her and Ronon was so sweet. The POV from the bad guy at the end was creepy, he almost got her there too, good thing she woke up.

I'm totally hooked on this story and I can't wait to find out what happens.
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »