Reviews for Shattered
Galxychld chapter 11 . 5/11/2007
Oh, another chapter! I was so glad that Teyla didn't really die, I was wondering about it because Carson wasn't too devastated, but glad to see that she did make it. Hmm, that bad guy is able to get very close to his victims! I keep thinking why he fears Teyla seeing him so much. I have a few ideas, but I will wait to see where you're going with it. When Ronan catches up to him...that's going to be awesome. :) Looking forward to the next chapter!
HeartyJessica chapter 11 . 5/10/2007
Oh my gosh! I can't believe she isn't dead. Thank you so much for creating a loop hole. I was not expecting that. Great job. I really like this chapter. I can't wait to see what Ronon does to the person who tried to kill Teyla after he finds them.
CanadianHalliwell chapter 11 . 5/10/2007
Oh man, when Teyla's tells who she saw, I definitely wouldn't want to be in his shoes!
timesofdarkness chapter 11 . 5/10/2007
Ooh, you scared me with that last chapter! I'm so relieved now... Another awesome chapter, looking forward to the next one, I'm well and truly hooked now :)
Izzles chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
*gasps*

Teyla's... dead?

Didn't see that one coming, certainly adds a twist. I love where you've taken the characters in this story, especially Ronon.
Anjirika chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
...Teyla...

*cries*

She can't be dead- she can't, she can't... not really, not forever... *tear* ...

Other than that- I liked this chapter, I just hope that you update soon... *prays* ...and I hope that Teyla isn't dead- can't wait till your next chapter so please update soon!
Hannah554 chapter 10 . 5/3/2007

OMG, not Teyla! How could you kill her *bursts into tears* I'm gonna be crying for days now. I loved how they were all waiting around to find out if Teyla was okay and I felt so bad for Ronon. When he ran out of the infirmary I just wanted to run after him, though I never could have kept up, I'd have given up within the first thirty seconds.

Great chapter, very emotional and I eagerly await the next.
Galxychld chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
Oh, man, I wasn't expecting her to DIE! That was so sad...and tragic for everyone on Atlantis. But of course Ronan is going to take it far worse, and the saboteur is going to be in hell when Ronan finally catches up to him! I hope that nothing that bad will happen to Elizabeth, because with what the PTB are doing to MASSACRE the show, I don't think I could take that. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter and finding out more about who this guy is and why he wants to hurt everyone so badly. Hmm...He was all worried that Teyla would know him...I think I have an idea...Guess I'll have to wait and see if I'm right!
HeartyJessica chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
*A girl sits in front of her computer screen sobbing* That's me right now, if you didn't pick up on that. I can't believe Teyla is dead, and Ronon's reaction … oh my gosh. This was a really good chapter. However, I'm hoping for a miracle. *Wink, wink, the miracle I'm looking for involves Teyla.* I guess I'll just have to keep reading. Hahaha. I love this so far. Great job!
agent1332 chapter 9 . 4/23/2007
Love the story. Don't like Payne at all. Is he the sabatoeur? that would be a great way to keep out of the radar, tell everyone what you did.
CanadianHalliwell chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
Is this saboteur someone that has gotten close to the team or just someone in the background, I wonder. I love how you write the characters. Are we going to see more interaction with John and Elizabeth in the future?
Athosionwarrior chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
nice i loce ronon Teyla fics. cant wait till the next chapter. i was just i am a member but how do you post a story on here?
Galxychld chapter 9 . 4/9/2007
OK, this guy is seriously unhinged! Oh, yes, I am so looking forward to reading what happens when Ronan gets his hands on him! But it does make me a little worried for Elizabeth, since this guy seems so focused on her and the fact that she seems to be mitigating the effects of what he planned to do. Hm, getting some idea about him...just have to wait and see if I'm right. :) Wow, and glad that they found Ronan and Teyla so fast! Hoping that they can take care of her all right. Now, was Elizabeth's shiver in reaction to something she kinda sensed, or something that scientist said? There was also that...something...she glimpsed in his eyes...Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
oo! oo! oo! unidentified bad guy! o! awesome!

I'm scared, really! that was a really great bad guy POV, scary as hell. yikes!

but yay they found them, that's good. yeek that was a great chapter!
timesofdarkness chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
Woot! Another awesome chapter. It was great to wake up and see that there was a new chapter added :) Keep up the good work!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »