Reviews for Shattered
Anjirika chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
Oh, so good- despite the wait! _ Love how we got to know a lil more about the bad buy- who I still think is Micheal- but that Dr. Payne...he seems shifty as well... hope there isn't a ling wait till your next update. Keep up the good work- this chater was great- even though it was re-written twice. _
Hannah554 chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
Great chapter once again it was worth the wait. I'm so glad Ronon and Teyla have been found and that Teyla can now recieve the proper medical care. However the bad guy would seem to be after both her and Liz so that's not good! lol

Looking forward to the next chapter, please update soon.
Izzles chapter 8 . 4/1/2007
Aw sorry you've been ill *hands sparky cookies and spanky muffins*

Love Teyla reflecting on her relationship and feelings for Ronon.

Yey John and Rodney snarking!
Galxychld chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
It was a good chapter, so I forgive you for taking a while to update. :) I really like how you wrote Teyla's conflict, because while she knows that Ronan needs to leave to find help and to spare him the sight of her suffering, she also knows that if the situation were reversed, she might be making the same arguments against leaving that Ronan is! Just goes to show how perfect they are together. :) About that saboteur...hmm...Here's to hoping that the combined genius of the expedition can stop him/her before anyone gets really hurt! But boy am I looking forward to what happens when Ronan gets a hold of this creep... :) Can't wait to see what comes next!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 8 . 3/30/2007
wow that was a really great chapter! interesting that teyla feels guilty now, but I can see why she might. and oh good they(atlantis) know they(R/T) are missing. yay!

keep it up!
Hannah554 chapter 8 . 3/30/2007
This chapter was great, definetly worth the wait. Poor Ronon and Teyla but at least Atlantis now knows something is wrong. I really hope they find them in time.

Loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next.
timesofdarkness chapter 8 . 3/30/2007
I check every day to see if there's a new chapter up, heh.

Awesome fic, looking forward to seeing more!
Sounni chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
This is a great sequel so far! I can't wait until you update. I wanna know who the bad guy is!
Anjirika chapter 8 . 3/29/2007
At least you updated. That's the good thing. And as for the bad guy I am SO glad that its not Ronan or John... is it Micheal? OMG...I would love if it were Micheal-but I can wait till the next chapter to find up. As for this chapter, I loved Teyla's musings, and the fact that she acknowledged the fact that if she were in Ronan's position she would not be so ready to leave either... _ Hope you update soon- and I hope that you don't kill off Teyla- I hope John and his jumper gets there soon. *worries* PLEASE update soon!
Izzles chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
hm... so there appears to be a wraith in the city... or something else that eats humans :o

Aw Rodney, how it must have pained him to admit it was someone else who discovered it was sabotage...

A brilliant chapter as always, looking forward to more!
Izzles chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
ooh yey a Sparky chapter :) They're so cute- with John looking out for her, and their bedroom talks. Just want to hug them *grin*
Izzles chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
aw the Ronon/Teyla is this chapter is really really sweet. Love how he's so true to his word, even if he is beginning to think she is right.
S.K. Jameson chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
Okay, first and foremost, I just finished reading Journey, and i have to give you props on a story well written... I stumbled upon this story first, but when I read that it was a sequel, I felt the need to brush up on the first story... I had to laugh that one of the first Atlantis stories I decided to read was using a time machine because the first one I decided to write involved one as well... anyways, ranting aside, excellent job on the original story...

That being said, Excellent job on this one so far as well... I positively love how you write McKay, it's very easy to see him acting the way you script him, I especially liked his 'Sabotage' ramblings. The lines about the coffee are hilarious to me... and I like how you write Weir. You definately have a great grasp on how to write the relationships as well... Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Anjirika chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
*EEK* An update! And a good one at that! _ Don't worry bout the wait, I get that. Writers block can really be a pain, but at least you know where this story is going now... _

This was a great chapter, loved the part with Ronan and Teyla and the promise she tried to get him to make, and I loved the converstaion between Rodney and a very sleepy Elizabeth..._ ...Oh, and I loved how you gave us a bit of the bad guy

'She was also unaware of the tall, broad-shouldered figure standing in the shadows of the destroyed lab, watching her every move hungrily and calculatingly.'

Hmm...this has me puzzled, but intrigued. Tall, broad-shouldered leaves me to think of Ronan but why he would sabotoge Atlantis I have no idea. Plus the whole 'hungrily and calculatingly' leaves me to think of someone who wants Elizabeth which leads me to John, but John wouldn't sabotoge Atlantis anymore than Ronan would...unless they had snapped...or its someone else completly... am I close?

Ugh! I have no idea where this story is going, but I am SO along for the ride...update soon please cause I can't wait to read the next chapter and find what happens next. _
Galxychld chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
Hey, long time no see! Don't worry about it, it's all crazy for me too, which is why my own fic is currently stalled. Glad to see a new chapter, though! I love how the scene with Teyla and Ronan clearly shows how much of the warrior spirit is in both of them, and how well matched they are. I also like that she reminded him even then that his priority had to be the greater good rather than a single life. Sure is making his choice about what to do much harder, though! Of course, that's where great angst comes from. Oh, a glimpse of the saboteur! Creepy. And is it a clue that the guy is watching her in such a way? Is she the focus of his obsession, and everything else a way to throw her into confusion and make her more vulnerable? Exciting stuff! Looking forward to the next chapter, but don't stress about it, we'll be glad to see it whenever it comes out!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »