Reviews for Shattered
Hannah554 chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
Another amazing chapter with yet another cruel cliff hanger, loved the John and Elizabeth scene, i've always thought of them as the parents of Atlantis too. Rodney was funny, you wrote his character well as usual. I feel kinda bad for Johnson but right now my concern is stuck on Ronan and especially Teyla. Hope she'll be okay and i can't wait for the next chapter.
Hannah554 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Amazing first chapter, Yay for Ronan and Teyla but argh how can you leave it there. That was such a cruel cliff hanger please don't keep us waiting to long for the next chapter, pretty please!
Galxychld chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Oh, my, what an exciting start to the story! I guess that Teyla's little premonition in the last chapter of JTF was not so little after all! If the Jumper was sabotaged, then...there's someone on Atlantis! And John and Elizabeth are going to be in some sort of danger! Not to mention Teyla, Ronan, and the pilot, now stuck somewhere on the mainland without a functioning ship and probably seriously hurt! I worry about the story and the angst, with a title like you have. :) Looking forward to the next chapter!
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Sabotaged? By who? It all started out so nice too.. heading over to the mainland to plan their wedding.. I'm excited for their new little adventure :)
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
oh and evil it was! -shudders-

what happened to the 'jumper? is ronon right? were they sabotaged? AND WHAT ABOUT NAOMI?

off to a wonderful start, as usual. (and thanks for the free advertising, dear, I'll be sure to mention you in my R/T Valentine's one-shot)

:hugs:

update asap!
Izzles chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Yey a sequel! *huggles*

Should have expected the cliffhanger... LOL

Oh sabotage! Well done in getting me hooked already :P

Very, very glad you posted so soon! *praises plot bunnies*
Lady Lemons chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
ah good cliffies seem to be all over the fics today.

Yeah for the sequel or whatever this is! Woot i can't wait for more i am just a sucker for this show and take all i can get from it! *sniff* now i'm stuck waiting for season four for new epps. wah! Ok i will just have to read good fanfic to console myself! Yep this was kinda off topic sorry! Great job as usual!('kay i thinks that's enough exclaimation points hee hee!)
Suzotchka1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
YAY! A sequel! *does happy dance*

I see you still love cliffhangers! :D
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7