Reviews for Safe from the storm
agoogoo chapter 7 . 1/25
Gahhh such a great fanfic idea magnificent! If you have time, could i be so bold as to request a version where she does go to the twins' room? It need not be a romance. I just feel that it would be so adorable xD
Janey-Paininator chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
hehehe. This was an awesome read! But I wanted to know what Kyouya said to Tamaki! ~Fan girl whine~
froggy chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
This is perfect. You have no idea how many fanfics, for someone to write this moment between Kyoya and Haruhi just right. So thank you this rocked, this was perfect, this was AMAZING! Write others.
Esca Pe Galaga chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
I like how you kept it within the ranges of the anime. It was very beliveable and consistient with characters. Nice rythym though I think you could have sped it up a bit. But thats just my opinion. Other than that it was relatively to the point and didn't require much explination on the authors point. Love it _
chiliperrypepper chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
WOO! Nice one.;) :)) Anyway, Kyouya got only a bit OOC at the last chappie.:) But your story's very nice.:D
mew luchia chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
this was really good! i luved it!
Twisted Vixen chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
I really liked the story. It went so smoothly it was like an alternative episode.
sonata hirano chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
i love this story plz write a sequel to it
Allessondra Octavia chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
omg!11 i love this so much! i especially love the way you tied Kyouya and Haruhi together, and made them confess their 'secret feelings' for one another. you also ket the characters' personalities very well, especially Tamaki's *giggle* but i have to Kyouya's role in the story was absolutely perfect!
okami no kidzukare chapter 7 . 12/12/2007
I really liked it. There were some real cute moments in it. I think it would be great if you continued it.:D
LadyS chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
Oh, I loved this story, I loved it! Great Story, Kyoya and Haruhi were so sweet together and I loved the Tamaki bashing. I hope you'll do a sequel, but it'll be fine if you don't. :)
carmelahere chapter 7 . 8/18/2007
wah! what happened?... did kyouya tell him what happened last night? what? please don't leave us hanging! PLEASE!btw, nice story... love it! good luck with your sequel!
iruka92 chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
wah, i want a new chapter!
kiuna'yukina chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
Aiya...

Cliffie!

Mou, I hope you get the inspiration for the sequel soon..

I cant wait for more Kyouya/Haruhi..
Lady Artemist chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
Please update soon, it's really very interesting and well written!