Reviews for I'll Catch You When You Fall
Poor Dean! I love the brotherly moment they had! :D
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Very good!
Eminnis chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I just started watching Supernatural today and just got done with this episode. THis was good! I liked! Supernatural is scary as heck!

Eminnis
Dizzo chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I loved this, what a great image. Thank you!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
They still are a hell of a team! xDD

Well, that was kinda good

See ya next, then o/

Rosetta
sundarkeyes chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
aw that was so sweet, thank you so much for writting this fiction... keep up the good work :D
Linz1224 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Excellent. You're characterization is great. Loved it!
TheKritty chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Aww...Dean's having a panic attack! That's just...amazing. Huh, don't find anotheer word - fascinating, wonderful - cute? lol. Really, I like Dean having a panic attack, like once in Season 3 and in so many fanfictions, and ur version of a panic attack is so authentic and so well described!

I had to lought 'bout this sammy-onto-dean's-bed-thing. And the scene in the bathroo,when Sammy tries to calm Dean down.

" “Dude... I am not... giving birth!” he wheezed and Sam snorted. “I know that, and thanks for the image Dean!"

LOL

Great, just great.

And yeah - Dean never shares his problems, his feelings (well, not often at least) and Sammy's right, he doesn't have to put all that weight on his own shoulders, they can bear it together - huh, poor Dean that he thinks that this is his job, to do all this alon. But we love him or that smirk.

Great OS! Love it!

Greetings from Germany!

*wave*

Kritty
ebbtide chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aw! I loved that story. :). I dig angst!Dean and Protective!Sam. Those brothers are just too awesome. :D :D
Dimminished chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
aw, Sam is the best brother ever, except for the times when Dean is. ;)

I loved how Sam stayed with Dean a little while longer. So so sweet.

Very nicely Done. :)

writergirl94 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
loved it

aww sammy
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
So in light of the recent honor bestowed upon you, I thought I'd come review this story, even though I'd read it before.

I really did like it though. The ending line was great. And I laughed at this: “Ok, I'll bear it in mind alright? But that does not mean we are going to start having group hugs or braiding each other's hair, ok Francis?” LOL

But wow-the idea of Dean down in the mine, by himself, having a panic attack, and thinking he was going to die down there alone-heartbreaking! I'd love to see this further explored in a story sometime. In a way that includes Sam, of course. Maybe Dean has a flashback to that experience? Anyway, I liked that Sam saw some of what Dean went through alone while he was off at school. And that he seemed determined to show Dean that he can lean on him. Very nice.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Dude, that was awesome. I love the idea of Dean having a rare panic attack. Well written as well, perfect word choice. Characters well done. Loved it.
kogsy21 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I loved this! I loved Dean being broken for a bit, Sam taking care of him, the conversation between the two of them, the good ending... all of it wonderful!

Have you ever written a story to show what happened on that hunt where he had the first panic attack alone? That would make a great story.