Reviews for I'll Catch You When You Fall
kogsy21 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I loved this! I loved Dean being broken for a bit, Sam taking care of him, the conversation between the two of them, the good ending... all of it wonderful!

Have you ever written a story to show what happened on that hunt where he had the first panic attack alone? That would make a great story.
staceycj chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
So I guess I'll just start at the bottom of your list and work my way up. I really like this story, it definitely has the same themes as season three. It just goes to show that people who have an analytical (sp) brain are able to pick up on the cues the show lays out, even if it is years before it happens.
Loves the Supernatural chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
hi im back to reveiwing great story. you write great stories by the way
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I've read this story at least four times. I can't believe I haven't reviewed it before now. Sorry about that.

It was the perfect tag to this episode. As absolutely terrified as Dean was on the plane, for him not to have a panic attack would be hard to believe. The way he dealt (or didn't) was classic Dean denial. And Sam's subtle comfort without overdoing it was exactly right as well.

You know, every time I watch Phantom Traveler, I remember this story and have to reread it. For me, it is forever part of the episode. Can't have one without the other. _
Rat chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
that was really nice, I love the brotherly fics.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I really like the connection you give the boys. I know it shows on the show a lot, but I really like the way you do it.

Well done!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Good one :)
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Yeah, love this one. Read it again (fourth? Fifth time?) after a full blown panic attack-made me feel better! :) Great job!
x.Sofia-t.x chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
"Sam for his part felt like he'd achieved a small victory. It meant a lot that Dean had opened up to him, even a little, and he was determined in future he would be there for his brother, whatever happened."*chokes up*sniff*Awsome*sniff xsofiax
KatieLB chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I agree 100% with dean on the whole flying thing... and I sure wouldn't have gotten on a plane that was going to crash...very brave boys LOL great job
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
In response to your questions, yes I am working my way through your stories, I tend to do that when I find an author I like. I really liked this story and I love the preseries moments you put in. Another really good story!

-Marvin
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I liked your tag.

I had never thought about Dean having a delayed panic attack after having flown.

You did a good job writing the brothers. It would have been hard for Dean to ask Sam for help, but I enjoyed their conversation. Good job with the brother moments.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Loved this short story, great to see Sam looking after Dean for once (though I must admit I love Sam angst too!). Seeing a vulnerable side to Dean with him having a panic attack with the trauma of flying, gives a more complete picture of his character. And Sam being able to give back to Dean what he gives to him. Great writing, loved this story!
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
This was good! I always wondered what it might've been like to be forced to face that fear for Dean. Thanks for writing.
friendly chapter 1 . 2/7/2007