Reviews for Career Opportunities
Moony44 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Wow, I can't believe I hadn't found this sooner. It was incredible. loved the last line. My favorite was when Pam was being interviewed. Jim was apologizing for Michael's actions. Hilarious!

I know that you won't be writing anymore Office fics. And that's cool. I will really miss your writing. It's unbelievably funny. You are probably my favorite Office writer on both MTT and fanfiction. :]

Great job, it was a fantastic read, as always. :D
Happyhighlandcoo chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I'd LOVE it if you ever continued this :)
maybe.forever.xx chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Amazing. I totally knew it was Jim as soon as he actually did something in that little room. I love it, sounds like Pam and Jim. AND SO CUTE! I just- love it, perfect. I wonder what Jim's interveiw was like...?

- Kare
greatestheights chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
'"Okay... under the 'references' section," Michael said, examining the resume, "you just put your own name."

Dwight still maintained the reptilian confidence of TV alien. "Why would I need anyone else to speak in favor of me? The name 'Dwight Schrute' on a resume should be enough to ensure any job to anyone."'

You are officially amazing.

I DID wonder how Michael got hired and even advanced within the company to begin with. He's just so...so...

Uh, Michael.

Anyways, this was genius (again) and I love it and the last line was perfect. Poor, poor Pam.
daevir chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
argh! michael is such a horrible person! Jim is so cool, though, for apoligizing for michael's...mistakes.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Lol! - Funny.
FireBuff51 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
This was hilarious! "Is Roy the big scary Black guy or the big scary White guy?" Excellent job of staying true to the characters, something that some fanfic writers lose sight of. Dude, I gotta read more of your stuff!
Cousin Mose chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Dude...you are seriously twisted. I love it. Your stories are great, and this one is as well. Way to bring it.
bredalot chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Nice. I very much like this. You're right; it is an interesting idea which I've never read before. And I like how you've done it. I particularly like how Jim sits in on the interview with Pam; saw that coming, of course, but it was very cute.

Also, Colbert-Stewart? Seriously? :P

Are you going to continue this? I'd like to see more, definitely, but I'll understand if this is all you'd planned on. But anyway, very nice job.
EmilyHalpert chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
haha, so wonderfully in character for all of them.

it does explain a lot now, doesn't it!