Reviews for Vanish In The Haze
FluffySmarts chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
aw that was cute
chaoskir chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
Uhh wonderful story. I think thats not the right stuff to read at work but ... *sigh* what should I do? It seems I could be an addict to your very good written and awesome stories. Thank you for this one and maybe I will have the time to read more of your fics.
NightmareAhead chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
Cute and sexy!
HobbitFancier chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Hot, hot, hot! That Wilson is such a dirty-talker! Loved it, thanks for the slashy goodness, yum.
justjanedoe chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Love this - very hot and very in character, too! Cannot wait for more!
futurefilledwithrain chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
YOU rock. Awesome story. Do it again!
azkabanrunaway chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
I don't often laugh out loud on a story but as i read this i was busting a gut and i am sure those who saw me thought i was crazy... amazing job you have the house wilson banter down and this story was pretty great (especially the part where house is poking the tv with his cane)!
Holo Flora chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
I would like you to define your definition of "peeps" please. lol
NikoSomething chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
I have to say..."well done" I love it! of course I have loved it since you started, but this chapter was FANTASTIC. Gracias for the smut!
Emi1988 chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
That was good! Keep going for it!
Holo Flora chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
saucy ahoy! I am ready! lol
NikoSomething chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Yay! I'm excited...Go them! I can't wait until next chapter...GO YOU! :D okay...too much chocolate. I'm good.
Hatori Soma chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
And you leave it THERE? That's like leaving an episode of House with House just about to kiss Wilson! ITS SO WRONG! *cries* You must finish it!
Hatori Soma chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
O this is good! Update quickly though! I want to know what happens!
NikoSomething chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I really really want to know what happens next...On my alert list! please hurry up and continue.!