Reviews for Loss
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That's sad... I wanted to cry! -_-
princessezzy chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
i have to tell you, i've read this fic nearly ten times and the effect is still just as powerful, i'm nearly in tears every time. this has to be one of the most amazing one shots i've ever read; it's just so amazingly true and tragic, especially the Tracy's individual response. that line about the irony that that was the only bit of truth sends me into shivers. Seriously, you rock!
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
that story is so intense, it tears your heart to shreds, well done,
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
i think u should write a prequel to this cause its really good if u want help with ideas id be willin to share mine but i think u should write another part this story so we know what happend :D please let me know if u do :D
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Aw... Such a great story and yet so sad! Keep up the good work:)
straywriting chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Dang, this was really powerful. I'm about to cry and I never cry over fics. I really have to stop reading fics when I know they're death fics. You have some serious skill when it comes to writing.
IloveSam chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wow...that just got me all quiet...I usually don't like character death fics at all, because they're so sad, but this one is so touching! It's short, but yet you've managed to put so much emotions and feelings in the fic that I didn't find that a problem at all, it kinda suits the fic...very well written, very touching, great job...keep it up!
GrumpyMagrat chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Aw. The poor family. So rough to lose one of them and what makes it worse is that it's the baby.

Nice little fic and so glad that you posted it.