Reviews for The Rising
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
OMG! I am so scared right now! That was AWESOME! Write a sequel!
MissDinosaur chapter 11 . 1/25/2008
o yeah!

the end, XD

Your fic is of the best ones than I read X)
The Emerald Shapeshifter chapter 9 . 10/8/2007
Another truely great chapter! I'm glad I favorited this!

Keep going, please!
MissDinosaur chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
yay

new chapter

Im so happy and this episode is perfect,

submit the next please x)
Riley Masters chapter 8 . 8/31/2007
Well, in my opinion it seemed slightly rushed, but it was still up to the par set by your previous chapters.

No other errors were noted.

Kihaku Yamato
The Emerald Shapeshifter chapter 8 . 8/31/2007
How did I not notice the update?

Continue! I love this story!
OriginalFlavor chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
Oh, boy the excitement is too much for one girl! I can't wait till you update!
pepperdadog chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
*pacing* Update, update, update already! Two months and then a cliffy? Must know what happens. *continues to pace*

-pepper-ur-friend
Layla Fairy chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
This has got to be one of the best srmthfg fics so far! still loving it!
Layla Fairy chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
I can't help but adore this story! I really hope you continue soon!
Blade100 chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
AWESOME STORY! Oh boy I hope Chiros not in over his head here. Great story. Update soon.
pepperdadog chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
'.' AW MAN! IT TAKES ME TWO DAYS TO READ THIS AND THEN IT STOPS ON CHAPTER 4? AH! *runs off screaming*

-pepper-ur-friend
Dark Fox Tailz chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
This story is getting really good now. Because it looks like Sprx, Nova, Otto and Mandarin might be teaming up to do a lot of evil things together in some upcoming chapters. Update soon!

PS, About the Sonic Xtreme story. It's the chapter where they all went to go have some fun. If I remember one part of that chapter you had Knuckles saying to Tails that he wouldn't last a minute in a fight with him, unlike Sonic or somthing like that. (I think you sould change that part alittle new idea for you to use.) to where Tails KO's Knuckles with in a few seconds of the fight with a powerful right hook punch to Knuckles jaw. And all the others just stand there with, the all big eyed and their mouths wide open and saying (Damn!) as well as laughing looks and just to prove or shut Knuckles up and that he was wrong about Tails! But that's up to you though.
Lukeybabycats22 chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
she does have feeling cause she felt luv when she met chiro she felt shock when she found out she was a robot she felt scared when she an nova was captuered by the terrabble five and i could on and on anyways about her being human i dont think so casue SK said he found her floating in the reens whatever those are anyways update soon.
Layla Fairy chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
Wow this story really has me gripped! Added to my favourite list Can't wait for more. Please update soon!