Reviews for Through Glass
gaia artemis chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
i love your stories.

just recently got hooked on bones and now i'm trying to get more and more of it.
ashangel45-boothsbaby07 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
this was obviously absolutely amazing hart! Ive just been reading through some fics and cant believe I havent ever read this one! but I loved it. and I love that song, so it was perfect!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
So sweet! I loved this story!

bethsmom chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
This story almost made me cry! Good job with the song!
Habita chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Absolutely LOVED it!

Thanks for sharing! :-)
HolidayArmadillo chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Oh, I really liked it all right :) And that song sounds great, I'm off to find it somewhere so I can play it. :)
wildroeschen chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
After finishing your long fic I had to look into your profile and was lucky to find this and I'm happy there is more that I will be able to read.

Imaging that they were apart for 18 months - horrible. But now there are reunited and so happy...
a380fan chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
One word- Stunning. Did you post this on the Boneyard too?
Peppy87 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Aww...I LOVE it!
Cherrifan82 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I loved it. Thanks for posting it.

angel6.d chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
This was one of the best stories I've read in a LONG time. Honestly, it had me in tears. The song you chose was amazing, I absolutely thought it was a perfect fit with the story. And I loved that you had both of their point of views, that was great! In the story, Brennan had pictures of her and Booth together, that was super sweet. And I started crying so much when you said that she started working late nights again when he left, because she didn't want to go home to an empty bed, or to only make one cup of coffee. I feel so bad for both of them, after just getting together, and realizing that they love each other, and then he got called into duty. Again, amazing job with this! It was perfectly written and just great! The ending was super sweet, when they just lay down on the couch to sleep, and she finally felt like she was at home. Loved it, absolutely loved it! Keep it up!

Bsquared19 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Hey girlie!

I read this earlier and now again!

Still just amazing! Thanks for sharing in both places!
niah1988 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Wonderful. It made me smile. I loved this bit a lot:

"Gathering all her strength, she launched herself from her chair and crossed the office, slamming into Booth with all the emotion she felt welling up inside her."

God, I feel all warm and fuzzy now.

Take care,

- A -

P.S.: I love songfics. Music always brings out the best stories, don't you think?
saturn567 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
great job, that was beautiful!
jemb chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Awe, awe, awe so cute and fluffy. Is your computer desk surrounded by bunnies?