Reviews for Golden years
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
that was really good, but really sad. Nice work, I really enjoyed it.
Chibi Bishi chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
cutee! it wasnt exactly reikai but i still thoroughly enjoyed it! very original too!]
Reis1gurl chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
aww that's great! keep up the great work!
okkii chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Fabulous! The parts with naive narrator were excellent. It's great how you mix past and present. Your style is wonderful; readers have to catch somethings from between the lines.
Jenova-chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
That was good! Are you going to do more chapters? I really hope so! Keep it up!
KaRisa-Hime chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
this story is so great ,write more stories like this one
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Lovely Ray-angst! I loved the fact he was so very confused and angry - it just goes to show that children are way more impressionable than some people think.

When I read Li, my brain went Lai (Lee) instantly, which was annoying, 'cause I don't think it was him? If it was, then my brain's even slower than normal.

Anyway, I really did like it lots! I especially liked the way that you didn't have Ray suddenly renoucing his past and declaring his homosexuality/love for Kai. You had it nice and slow and uncertain. Realistic. . And perfect for letting our imaginations fill in the blanks. (evil chuckle)

Ok, I'll shut up now. . (zip)
starshards chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I simply adore your fics. I love the history you have in them, your characterisation and how you delve deeply into a subject that is fresh and different, and leave the ending completely open.

Very, very, very good. I simply love how Rei's affected in this by his past. None of which was over-the-top like most fics which go for 'angst-in-a-bottle' Child abuse or something.

Well researched, and a very good read. Thank you.