Reviews for The Way He Said It
VforVendetta34 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Beautifully written, and nicely conveys emotions.

You should've seen me when Tear actually said, "I love you."

I was like: D: ZOMIGAWD *le freaks* she said it! She said it! I can finally implode of hapiness-

And so I was happy.

And your fic made me even happier
Exhile87 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I thought it was a little short at first, but now that I think about it it's probably more meaningful like that anyway. I like the repetition of Tear's thoughts throughout it all. Nice work!
unknownseraphim chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
That really was a nice scene, I need to play the game through again to see it _ The ending was a tiny bit rocky, but other than that, I liked it.
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Lukear! Yay!

I'll try to do my best to abstain from going off on a tangent about the ending and what was said (and what not...). XD At the beginning of this, the three dashes that seemed to separate almost every line seemed really unnecessary and redundant, but now, looking back on it, I think it really adds great structural value. Great use of dashes.

...And halfway into writing the review, she finally gets the meaning of the last line! So now that it's understood, I can scribble out all that critizing-on-the-basis-of-confusion junk and instead replace it with a big warm fuzzy. X3

So so SO... well, neat, for lack of a better word. Heck, I luff it. ::adds to favs::