Reviews for Choices of the Heart
anthora3 chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
love it!

i wonder how kenshin and tomoe knew of kaoru's affair?
CookieBau chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Kewt.!

_
noname00 chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
nice fic
countwes chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
squee! i loved it! just the kind of fic to brighten my day!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
I agree with your last comments. Thanks for the fic. I enjoyed it very much. Its nice to read EniKao fics that have great endings. Great job. )
katalina42 chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Although I am a firm KenshinxKaoru fan, you had me rooting for Enishi. I appreciated Kenshin's short scene because I felt it was true to his character, and my heart broke for him too. Kaoru was very well characterized. This was a well-written romance :) I look forward to reading more from you (especially if you write more about Enishi hehe)
anonymous chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
wow, tats my first enishi/kaoru read. fascinating pairing! well written! that note at the end helped; towards the end i thought kenshin and tomoe were involved in a relationship; mayabe u can clear it up a bit? although i realize that u wanted to keep it pure e/k. anyways, super work!
Yume142 chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
I like this fic.. I really do.. I like how you emphasize on their troubled feelings and made Kenshin and Tomoe's involvement vague.. Cuz that would have just deter the main focus, and that was enishi/kaoru.. and it's basically the end of something sad and the start of something good.. That was a smart way to do and how you explained the story was smooth..

Truly a bittersweet fic..
ELLIE 31773 chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
i do love this pairing very much. Its so hard to find one this days. Love it very much. More more if you can please on this paring. Tq
mb chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
I really adore enishi/kaoru stories. This is very well written. And although its only two chapters long, the story feels "complete" Hope to read another one of your stories soon!
Wolf Jade chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
Even though I remember reviewing this yesterday, my review never went through. So now I need to remember everything I said; which probably won't happen. But I'll try anyway, because whatever I said in it had everything I thought about the last chapter.

It was a wonderful chapter; I felt like I was actually seeing it all happen, somewhat. Kaoru's emotions were exactly what you would expect from someone who was married to one man and who loved another.

The part where Kenshin called made me want to cry. It was obvious what Kaoru was going to do after that. I wanted to punch Kenshin though and maybe drag him home. Him and his job that is 'more important'. I would really love to lock him up somewhere. I also like how you included some of Kenshin's emotions in the whole thing; it made it more real. It was a like a conpiracy between Tomoe and Kenshin with Kaoru and Enishi as the 'innocent bystanders'.

I'm glad she went back to Enishi. At least he was someone who cares enough about her. It was funny that Enishi knew she was out there the whole time. Kaoru may have hurt Enishi, but it wasn't as much as Kenshin hurt her. Enishi, in my opinion, is still the best guy for Kaoru, but I do have to say that in some stories Kenshin is the best.

"There is one thing you must understand, princess..." This line freaked me out for a minute there. But I can understand where he was going; I'm sure he isn't the kind of guy who could take heartbreak twice.

The chemistry between Enishi and Kaoru when she was inside and by the fireplace was amazing; it was like they were already married. And Enishi telling her all of those things about himself and how he loves her made we seriously want to cry again. The last scene in this story was perfect; it showed his feelings, love and hate. The whole story was like Ying and Yang.

I loved it; keep up the great work. Maybe in the future I'll be able to read some of your Kenshin/Kaoru stories and hopefully unlike FM I'll enjoy them.

-Kristen
Youkoforever chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
nice ending!...i really like this short fic of kaoru/enishi...at first i thought u were going to make kenshin into the bad guy...but hes more of a sympathetic character...i kinda feel bad for him that he had to giv kaoru up...keep up the great work!
en route chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
omg, please please please tell me that kenshin and tomoe don't get together and that he was screwing tomoe behind kaoru's back. it's not that i don't like tomoe or even tomoe and kenshin together, but i just hate it when fics have kenshin CHOOSE tomoe over kaoru, no matter what the situation.
Lyphta chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
i see the at kenshin was really just protecting kaoru because he believed himself to be a murderer and not pure enough for kaoru's heart. i feel sorry for kenshin that he had to do that, but of course he should know that kaoru doesnt care about that stuff. but then again it is an e/k story. :) haha. so i see that she and enishi are now one. :P anyway, you did a great job once again :D great two-shot. if you just ended it in the one-shot id be so shocked by how it ended. haha. but glad you continued it to another one :) good job! keep it up!
JMai chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I wonder what Kenshin will say to her that would be enough for her to leave him? Can't till the next chapter, this chapter was so heartbreaking and bittersweet. I love it!