Reviews for In Vino Veritas
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 4/13
I liked Wash's alliteration re: dinosaurs.
Great detail!
Delwin chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Absolutely adored this - thank you for making my evening! Off to discover some more of your wonderful writing...
Svenja The Strange chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Awwww, I JUST LOVED THAT! I thought you captured the characters really well, especially Wash (love him so much!). And very well written. Thank you for a woundeful piece of fiction that made my afternoon!
tanoodle chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
This is perfect! I'm in love with all of your Zoe/Wash stories so far. I'm starting from your oldest ones and working my way up. This is definitely my favorite so far. You capture them so perfectly! Thanks for writing this.
Azamiko chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Fantita chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow. I enjoyed this story so much!

I love how you got Zoe and Wash's voices, I like reading how these two opposite characters got together and your story is one of the best I've read about it!
Mineral-Soul-Bottle chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
My one constant need as far as firefly fanfiction is concern has been how Wash and Zoe hooked up! This is really nice, I like your Wash very much and Zoe too(the parts we can see at least). See this is something I haven't seen. The fics I've found are mostly from Wash's percpective. But Wash's persperctive is easy. Zoe's hot. Zoe's mysterious. But what about Wash? He's appeal is not as immediately obvious. I'd love to see that done.
PrincessVamp chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Love it! I'm reading all your stories right now and they are so cute-some make me laugh, some make me cry, all make me smile. Your Wash voice is perfect. :)
Ella Greggs chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
As usual, excellent Wash and Zoe voices. Surprising and sly Zoe here, poking fun at the captain. Another incarnation of a not-so-likable Mal, picking on Kaylee, of all things, just because he drank himself into a hangover. Very sweet interaction between Wash and Kaylee, also. My favorite bit was probably "No, the reason why he couldn't give up the idea of winning Zoe over was because he WANTED her. Or, more correctly, wanted HER. ALL of him wanted ALL of her." What a lovely way to convey that it's not just about the sexual attraction. And the idea of Wash fantasizing about them growing old together - so romantic. Also the way you convey how Wash understands her, why sleeping with her under those circumnstances would cause her to hate him and loath herself for doing it, that was really well done.
Jadzia Bear chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
I'm in love with your writing style, it's such a joy to read! This fic was gorgeous. Your Wash is hilarious and brilliantly in character. Thank you for the shiny story!
abstergos chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
You have a very nice way of writing.

It makes you want to read on. (:
Swell chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Awesome! Loved the dialogue - you write them so well, I can picture the scenes playing out in my head. And the ending - was absolutely perfect, very Zoe. Great!
CalliopeMused chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
I adore them, so, so much. This not only has Wash and Zoe (from Wash's POV with dinosaur and tangential and look-after-everyone-while-keeping-the-ship-on-track glory), it has Kaylee and Jayne and Zoe and Mal's war-story goodness (great set-up for War Stories, that), and Zoe's perfect and Wash is just... Wash.

I just saw Serenity last week. Somebody spoiled the main detail for me (damn you Joss Whedon), but this did quite a bit to make me feel better. Many thanks for writing! (The review may be disjointed, but the main point is that I adored the story.)
UrbanFool chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Your stories are absolutely CHARMING! Thanks for sharing them.
Nocturnal Rose chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
Awe! I loved it you should write another one! But longer lol! It was amazing!