Reviews for Shukaku Love
Fallen Angel Tears chapter 12 . 7/29
Please do not abandon this story! you write incredible , and this story is one of the best of this famdom , it really would be a shame not to continue it , being as great as it is. I hope soon know it about it!
LaughterLover98 chapter 12 . 7/20
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I REALLY HOPE YOU FINISH THIS! GAARA AND SAKURA ARE SO IN CHARACTER! THEY NEED TO HAVE HOT STEAMY SEX AND MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES! BRILLIANT FANTASTIC MAGNIFICENT JOB :)))))
Finally! Sakura is giving in! Can't wait for more, especially the wedding!
I think if someone would be polygamous by nature Naruto would be the one to pull it off and still have the energy to please however many 'mates' he'd choose to have. His loyalty runs far deeper than most not to mention his wonderful ability to love even when that person may not seem like they deserve such devotion.
Softie chapter 1 . 6/24
From the first six lines I immediately recognized that this fanfic was one of those ones: the most fanficy fanfic about denial of feelings a lot of shouting and tiresome drama to keep the chapters alive with something and not to mention a horny author. Thus, the conclusion would be an incomplete fanfic due to lack of motivation or a very terribly long repetitive fanfic. Nevertheless, it seems to be written well from the first chapter I've read...I'm experienced to know that there won't be any chemistry in this though.
Demonic girl111 chapter 12 . 6/20
(Is quietly crying because Author-San hasn't updated)

But really this story is absolutely amazing! I love it ten times over and I was so happy that their relationship was improving when you disappear off the face of the earth! I was crazy sad, then angry, then remorseful cause of how often people lose inspiration for Their stories (myself included) it can't be helped, but I'm gonna cry over there in a corner.

A really well done story, I loves it!
Demonic girl111 chapter 7 . 6/19
(Is dead on the floor from laughing too hard)
Demonic Girl111 chapter 3 . 6/19
(Is laughing hysterically right now) I did NOT expect him to say that her defiance AROUSES him! XD Oh god that was awesome!
Okumura Hikari chapter 1 . 4/19
Great story!
JeslynBoo chapter 12 . 4/17
Mmm... hooray for happy sexy time! :D
Ahh yesss this is just SO DAMN AMAZING!
kougakun13 chapter 12 . 2/16
soooo wish you would update this story. I seriously adore it and can't wait to read how Gaara acts on their actual wedding night! :)
I love the guards interactions with Sakura and Garra, and seeing things from their point of view. Fun chapter!
Alanna-sama chapter 12 . 2/2
Thirteen pages, huh? Smut is good and this story is amazing. I have read your other stories and I hope you continue this one soon. I adore Gaara and Sakura together.
This is a really awesome fanfiction.:-) :-) :-):-) :-) :-) :-)
1,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »