Reviews for Shukaku Love
nimwolf chapter 12 . 16h
Still love coming back and reading this even after all these years (and after losing my old account)
Celestial-loner chapter 1 . 10/16
Great Story!
katerobe1gmail.com chapter 12 . 10/16
Whhhyyyyyy? Why did it have to end there I'm dying over here
PlaguingYourDreams chapter 12 . 10/2
I
Love
This
So much.

And it would absolutely make me beyond ecstatic for this to be continued, pretty, pretty please?
MLR chapter 12 . 9/10
I love this fic so much! I hope you get inspired to write more.
I would love to see Sakura spar with her guards, and foe them to be shocked at how strong she really is.
misterloluv chapter 12 . 7/25
thank you for this book, I really loved it
HiiiAreees chapter 1 . 7/19
Is this finished? Can you please continue this? I reaaally love it
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 12 . 7/9
I am blushing. A lot.
Gh0stGrl chapter 12 . 7/1
I really love this story - I hope you continue it :)
margaretcarter090 chapter 12 . 5/27
Best story yet! Please don't abandon it.
craze88 chapter 12 . 4/8
I am so inlove with this fic. I can't stop re-reading it over and over.
I know it's been a while, but please update soon!
I am dying to know how this story ends!
Fighting!
Fiona chapter 12 . 3/30
What happened, you never finished! This is a really good story, though you could cut down on the inner monologues :) anyway hope ur ok and will start this up again;)
Blossoms34 chapter 12 . 3/23
More please
Let me tell you how much I enjoyed your piece. I've been wadding through some rough GaaSaku fanfics for days now and yours was like a sweet oasis. Sappy, I know, but I live for this pairing and your story gave me exactly what I was craving. I really hope you haven't abandoned this fic. By chapter one it gave me my fix and I stopped at chapter 4 to start over. Your representation of both characters is astounding and I sincerely tried my best to pace myself but that didn't work at all, lol. I couldn't stop reading.
nekochan chapter 12 . 3/1
oh myyy...i'm blushing! anyway, can't wait your next update. i really love the plot and am anticipating how this story gonna ends...aww please don't stop...
1,610 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »