Reviews for Shukaku Love
kniknia001 chapter 1 . 7/27
the story is amazing! author i love all your works. but it's sad that the story is diacounted. but was great to read . thanks!
The Blood Thirsty Silver Wolf chapter 12 . 7/18
It has been 10 long years, my dear author. We are desperate for more chapters. -pout- However, we understand that life and adulting does whisk us all away at some point or another, but do come back, please.
DJmight chapter 1 . 4/3
Wait tho, he did notice her when she healed his brother mainly cause gaara was majorly grateful, no?
Constantinest chapter 12 . 3/23
This story really perfect... sadly is discontinued before know the end... i hope author nim want to continued this story... this plot is really amazing and i know why so many people love this story... i love this story and just have a hope someday
I trullllyyyy hope this is some writers block because this cliff hanger is scandalous. 3 years? Q_Q
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2018
*Looks at last update date. Looks at authors note. Looks at calendar*
Author-Chan, I don’t think I believe you_
Rose chapter 12 . 9/12/2018
I like this fic Gaara x Sakura is one of my favorite pairings
Nagisa Nami chapter 12 . 9/5/2018
I hope that if you are alive, and that your recess of years is only temporary, because your work is worth gold so you do not finish it. I will cry if you continue please, I pray that your life will stabilize and finish what you started, I wish I had never caught your attention your work has made me addicted to GaaSaku, my first by the way, congratulations for your lemon was precious and not obscene.
Aideeclare Jedidiah Ende chapter 12 . 8/27/2018
I hope you update soon!
Ganzademon chapter 12 . 8/13/2018
Can't wait for the next chapter and more please update soon love this story
ImaginaryCloud chapter 12 . 7/22/2018
OMG please update. This was very good
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Please update
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2018
More please I can’t believe it’s alredy over
Inthemidst chapter 12 . 5/28/2018
this is one the best fics I’ve undoubtedly read, I really hope you update it because I’m dying here
HeartOfAServant chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
Update pls? I hope this is not abandoned...
1,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »