Reviews for Shukaku Love
craze88 chapter 12 . 4/8
I am so inlove with this fic. I can't stop re-reading it over and over.
I know it's been a while, but please update soon!
I am dying to know how this story ends!
Fighting!
Fiona chapter 12 . 3/30
What happened, you never finished! This is a really good story, though you could cut down on the inner monologues :) anyway hope ur ok and will start this up again;)
Blossoms34 chapter 12 . 3/23
More please
Let me tell you how much I enjoyed your piece. I've been wadding through some rough GaaSaku fanfics for days now and yours was like a sweet oasis. Sappy, I know, but I live for this pairing and your story gave me exactly what I was craving. I really hope you haven't abandoned this fic. By chapter one it gave me my fix and I stopped at chapter 4 to start over. Your representation of both characters is astounding and I sincerely tried my best to pace myself but that didn't work at all, lol. I couldn't stop reading.
nekochan chapter 12 . 3/1
oh myyy...i'm blushing! anyway, can't wait your next update. i really love the plot and am anticipating how this story gonna ends...aww please don't stop...
0tc chapter 12 . 2/22
Moreee plzz
rufnkiddingme chapter 12 . 2/11
This chapter was so hot. Please update!
BlueRiots chapter 12 . 1/31
I always come back to this story at least once a month for a good read, always a little sad to see it's still just floating. Oh, well, it's still good as it is, but would like to know how the plot would continue 3
Skysky62116 chapter 12 . 1/11
I live your fanfic so much. I really do hope you continue with it. It has become one of my favorites
LePengwen chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
Oh my gosh this is such a good story! I absolutely love the build up of Sakura and Gaaras relationship!
Naira Baptista chapter 12 . 11/17/2016
Perfect story! Congratulations for the excellent writing! Surely one of the best I've ever read, deserves to be updated! It is unclear whether the inspiration back! XOXO
Sada Pazaki chapter 12 . 11/4/2016
Since its literally been YEARS since the last update, I doubt there will ever be more of this fanfic...BUT I really loved it and I'm glad you were able to do at least a few more updates!

Maybe someday I'll see another update on my Inbox :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
I wish you would update this story :c Don't abandon this please!
BPstudent chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
That was hot. I am so sad you have not made an update to this fic in six years. I am so sad: T.T
Fallen Angel Tears chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
Please do not abandon this story! you write incredible , and this story is one of the best of this famdom , it really would be a shame not to continue it , being as great as it is. I hope soon know it about it!
1,600 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »