Reviews for Times
firebluebird2006 chapter 2 . 5/5
wasn't his fathers name Minato Namekaze?
guyontheinterweb chapter 4 . 4/9
ur writing has no flow and it makes me want to delete naruto from my mind. PLS GRAMMER.
If you cant think of names for people please dont call them 'the red haired man' or anything like that.
Unknown chapter 2 . 2/27
The moment you changed his last name was the moment I stopped reading.
nenomitada chapter 15 . 2/10
What the fuck. I hate you. Thought I would review early but decided to finish this shit and than review. Worst ending ever
kjeld chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
Awesome story so good that tsunade likes him
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
The storyline of Tsunade/Naruto seems a bit odd just because in the first chapter you said that he thinks of her as a mother and then they're going out on dates and stuff? It just doesn't seem all that realistic to me. Also, I understand that Nyoko is your OC but she is an extremely pushy, annoying character in my opinion, and seems to only be there to push Naruto and Tsunade unwillingly together... Just my opinion. I stopped reading after chapter 8.
kazuki2292 chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
OMG... Please please please next chapter..
Random DuD chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
Great story so far. The only complaint I have is that Naruto haven't really tried to spend time with Jiraiya. That should be a given because of how close they were in the future.
Trace Reading chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Tsunade's appearance is not supplied by a genjutsu, but an actual body transformation.

Also. Learn to fucking grammar. Learn to goddamn punctuate. Don't end questions as statements, don't end statements as questions. Do not do this: - Did you know that. - Nor should you do this: - I'm coming along too? - And definitely do not do this: - I could of helped you if you would of let me? -

Pacing is...very meh, and you kind of skimp on the details.

You're skatin' on thin ice, buddy.
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
A fantastic first chapter, looking forward to seeing how this plays out, however him being that old with the way over, and still NO love interest? I find this very hard to believe, considering all the nations would be in love with him.
Bando Muramasa chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
Ah write the next chapter so scary what's gonna happen
Vasun05 chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
huh an interesting read I have to admit it's new I do hope for more however soon for now following
firetemplar415 chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
i read the story up to this chapter...but the story seems very pushy and forced...and unrealistic(the tsunadexnaruto relation...) anyways, thank you for writing it and i hope you continue to better your writing as time goes on.

Best wishes and luck in your life.

-fire
Sasoridisciple chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
just to let you know Naruto's summons are toads not frogs, they consider that an insult
Aaron Leach chapter 15 . 7/21/2014