Reviews for Times
So amazing love your story please finish it
Last true Naruto fan chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
This author is not a Naruto fan he's a he's a hack writer attempting to pose as a Naruto fanfic pay no attention to the story and disregard it
NeKo19-94 chapter 15 . 12/15/2016
Next plis
Ms.CookieMonster3 chapter 15 . 7/30/2016
I really enjoy this story and how you have developed Tsunade and Naruto's relationship! Please update soon!
Lisa Dujardin chapter 15 . 7/6/2016
It's been more than 2 years since you posted your last chapter idk why cause that's sooo good, don't think of all the haters cause I don't think that they could do the half of what you did
Sorry if I did some mistakes, I'm French :)
1529 chapter 15 . 6/17/2016
Like so many stories, great until the author lobotomizes the main character.

First of all, an entire team is taken out of Konoha without even raising any kind of alarm? I know that everyone likes to portray all of the good guys as incompetent idiots, but really...

Second, a character known for shadow clones and henge can't leave one behind for follow on forces? Especially knowing now that Cloud acted in bad faith (again for Naruto's history), this presented an opportunity to hit Cloud hard if anyone in Konoha ever had two neurons to rub together.

Another comment, more of a pet peeve really... has anyone else noticed how Konoha sports the 'will of fire' and 'teamwork' until a potential cost comes up and then it's suddenly 'for the greater good' that someone is abandoned... this occurs with the Hyuuga incident among others in canon and is almost universal in fan fiction.

Thanks for writing and I hope you continue, but more believable actions would improve the story in places.
Oblivion196 chapter 15 . 4/20/2016
Yeah, also part of the people that doesn't like Tsunade's friend being so pushy, but whatever we'll have no choice but to deal. But seriously more chapters this is great.
scaryorange chapter 8 . 3/3/2016
wow , this makes sense - apparently naruto can beat Sasuke's sharingan but not some weak little girls?
CasJeanne chapter 5 . 1/25/2016
I do t like the Uchiha female. I hate hate people that try to force things on others, even if it's for them.
Israel eteng chapter 10 . 1/4/2016
Nice, but i dont see naruto all powerful without the tail beasts
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
And you lost me.
Hola chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Isn't naruto's dad's name minato namikaze?
helenGet chapter 15 . 7/10/2015
I love it, Can't wait to read more.
Lenny m chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
Televisions do not exist in the Hidden Leaf Village go back and watch Naruto and enjoy the story again amateur
Guest chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
What wrong bro... I love this but stopped at this point... Hope you continue it... I m waitin