Reviews for Music Of The Night
Guest chapter 21 . 8/1/2016
Kyaaa~~~

Love it. :D
Hagot chapter 21 . 1/7/2016
Jesus... Incredible. Set aside BBS and DDD, since this was written before it... Nearly everyone is perfectly in character, it had just the right mix of romance and action, and even as someone who isn't a final fantasy fan the "new" characters were very well done.
ryan.v.koert chapter 21 . 9/11/2015
Awwwwww I love those story :) wish it had leman lol
Cersesi chapter 21 . 4/21/2015
Love it.
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
AAAAUGGGGHHH ITS ALL SO CUTE I'M GONNA DIE! I really, really wish there was a bit more Axel in the end (or that there's a sequel or epilogue that I haven't found yet since I haven't checked). I LOVE this story so much though! In fact, I just spent the past 6 hours from 2:30 a.m to 8:30 a.m. reading this all in one go. and it was worth it.
Jenmoon1 chapter 21 . 5/17/2014
love it but the rateing was to high any chance of a seqal
Sillage chapter 21 . 4/27/2014
This...this is the very best Kingdom Hearts story I have ever read. Normally I'd dislike it simply on account of the unlikely amount of slash pairings concentrated in a single fic, but this was just...beautiful.

The various relationships between your characters somehow managed to be...well, in-character and uplifting, and also pure in a way you don't often see in fanfiction. Riku, for example, isn't thinking about boning Sora every five seconds, but it's still obvious that he truly loves and desires Sora, not in a chaste-preteen-girl sort of way, or in a dime-store-bodice-ripper sort of way.

You managed to incorporate so much light and happiness in the normally rather twilit world of KH, and you did it in such a way that the reader couldn't help but believe- and rejoice in it. Your KH world holds light in a way that is as mystical, fascinating and heartwarming as the Lifestream, or the heart of the TARDIS, something I've always struggled to replicate in my own works.

And finally...as a huge Sora fan, I'm glad to see Sora get the recognition he deserves. It's true that Riku is more attractive in the conventional sense (long, flowing silver hair, tall and muscular frame etc.), and that Roxas can be considered "cooler" as fierce, seemingly emotionless characters usually are nowadays - but in my opinion, there is no character in Kingdom Hearts who holds more light, warmth, strength of heart and kindness than Sora.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
i don't think roxes is sora's nobady i think he's ventus' i think sora has a power like the princesses of heart at the time of sora becoming a heartless he had 3 hearts within him, his own, kairi's and ventus' so upon releasing kairi's perhaps he also released ven's and that's is why roxas didn't have any of sora's memories when he was in the organization because ven's heart wasn't in his real body but within sora's and since it's within sora's body ven's heart is asleep so it can't pass on any memories
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
Kawaiiii!
SilentClown chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
Really amazing story! Loved it! Even thought I skipped a few parts in the story. (。-_-。)
godlet chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
there was like kissing ALL over the place and everyone was adorable and eVERYTHING WAS GAY IT WAS JUST GREAT
I seriously loved this, this was a beautiful continuation of KH2 (even though Dream Drop Distance was actually after KH2...)
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kitsune-Ohime-Sama chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
Oh god...

I came to this story, not expecting much, but...wow. I was...not expecting this at all...

I admit, the parts that were specific to Final Fantasy had me confused because I haven't played or seen the games, but you just blew me away.

I wish...that Kingdom Hearts was as hopping as a fandom as Naruto or Harry Potter because it's hard to find the best stories like this one in a fandom.

The detail, the emotions, how well put together and thought out it is. I couldn't stop reading, no matter what, I always came straight back.

I admit, while I like the AkuRoku pairing, have some strange dislike for Roxas and Sora being separated people. I can read it if well done enough, which you've certainly have, but I just don't like the general idea, but YOU.

Wow... I just can't help...but love this. You put an emphasis on Sora's role and how much he meant to people. You gave reasons as to why some pairings in the Organization actually EXISTED (I liked them, but never found reasons to happen) and you pulled it off well.

You even managed to mix in the elements of Axel and Demyx and describe them without losing a beat. It would've been nice to mix in some of the others, like Roxas, since everyone seems to forget or just not play put in Roxas' element of light.

Either way, this story was beautiful and I don't think I'd ever be able to find many stories that compare with it after reading this.

You have deserved a nice shout-out on my profile. :)
exaigon chapter 21 . 11/4/2012