Reviews for Another School
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Nice story. Sam doesn;t need anyone to protect him. he can do it himself.
Katherine chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Awe that was sweet, i loved how in the end Dean told Sam a bedtime story, its like you they just kicked some ass and now they are just regular kids PERFECT!
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Something about Sam taking down a couple of fifth graders then asking Dean to read him a bedtime story... It's kind of endearing. It doesn't matter how much training you put a child through, deep down he's still a kid. And kid's need they're big brothers and bedtime stories. -
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
You go sam ! :)
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
This is really cute! I loved it! I laughed at this line " he almost missed the little eddy in the tide. Almost" aww! Such a cutie you made Sam, clutching the book!

Well done!
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Sweet. :) I love that Dean can be proud of Sam's ability to kick ass (which he can! I'm so glad that Dean didn't simply save the day), but still be so protective. Nice optimism on Sam's part, about making friends with others.

~Michelle
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
omg so cute!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Finally! Someone who gives poor SAM some personality! Everyone always has dean doing all the fighting, not that I mind, mind you, but THANK YOU! Great story
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I love this story, especially because while Sam is completely capable of sticking up for himself, he still takes comfort in his relationship with his older brother. Sam, we all know, can take care of himself but Dean always, always has his back. Excellent portrayal.
Ciya chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Way to kick some bully butt Sam!
Phx chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
aaw that was just sweet. I love how you captured the dynamics of the brothers so well. Most writers don't realize that Dean's role really is to watch Sam's back because Sam can actually take care of himself. As can Dean.

Very nice and you nailed how terrifying it must have been for Sam to be the new student and it would have been different from Dean because Dean is very different and does not really dwell on what others think in that respect. He is self confident.

Very good!