Reviews for Facets 4: Desert Rose
donutlovestea chapter 1 . 4/5/2019
Excellent writing!
spilihp17 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
This was really good, the characters were portrayed very well. Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I actually read this 3 years ago. Then I happen to chance upon it again. It has given me a whole new experience of reading, because it actually has deep and dark emotions mixed into them, which leaves a deep imprint on the reader. Good job, I'd say.
Temmy-shika08 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I love it! it's so cool! please read and review my stories too!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Nicely done
celestial1927 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
nice :D i enjoyed it very much!
araym chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Very good fic. And good thing it's a one-shot. Thanks to that it's more consisted and unwatered ;-)
beerbelly chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
wow! _ i love it! i hope you'll write another shikaXtema fanfic! i'll be looking forward to it _
ysa-chan chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This is one of the best S/T fanfics i"ve read. Its very well written and I think you got the characters just right. If I have one complain about this fic is that it's too short,hehehe...It was so good that i didn't want it to end. I'm really hoping that you write a sequel to this story. Good Job!
Zen no okami chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Good story though Temari is a little of character. Even so the plot and turn of events is highly appreciatable. Also I would like to add that in your next chapter. If so there will ever be a next chapter, I would appreciate if Temari still will not forgive Shikamaru. Just love them arguing like that.
Seer Fox chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Now lesse here...yeah, I thought it was good, let's just get that out of the way now. I felt that the characters wre well portrayed and not really out of character, as such things go, and the whole situation they were put in, as well as their reactions to the situation, were realistic enough.

Ocassionally there was a 'troublesome' too many, but then I guess that is to be expected. I like the more laconic pace of Shikamaru's thoughts and words, as well as the fact that alot of the feelings are not conveyed through stuff like 'Oh I think Temari is hawt' but more through actions, letting the reader make up their own minds about what's going on...something alot of fanfiction fails in.

So, in short, I enjoyed it, and do indeed hope to see more of this sort of stuff around, ya know what I mean?

Ciat,

Seer Fox
blue chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
i loved it!
jae maknae chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
WhE!

Nice fic!

I usually don't read ShikaxTema but this sounded so interesting I had to!
LishaVilla chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Wow. Just wow. That was completly and utterly awesome! You are going to continue to write this pairing more, aren't you? And you're wrong, I think you had them all in character all the way through. It was just... wow! Really, really good! I know this was just a one shot, but if you want to continue it... I know I'd be the first one jumping up and down in joy! Really, really good!
Shadow of Conflict chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I really liked this, mostly because i love Shkarmaru and Temari. I think you portrayed them really well, and all of them in character, including Gaara and Kankuro, who i like as well.

I really liked the plot idea, as it was interesting and not something i think i would have come up with. Though i think Temari being mad at Shikamaru for various reasons is fun, i would never have had him cheating on her...or at least i wouldn't have but now you've got me considering it, though only in passing thought. I doubt i'd ever actually write him that way.

But none the less, i congratulate you on this awesome piece of fiction. I really really liked it and i hope you consider writing more about these two, since you've got them down well.