Reviews for The Iliad of McKay
Sepik chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Aaw. I really liked that. A lot. It's an interesting role to see Rodney in, but I can see it. More than I thought I would, actually.
Rodlox chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
hi.

dang you, now I'm wondering just what might (have to) happen, for McKay to help the Greeks.

(or, if he'd rather not do that... find some Hittites)

translation: cool story. bravo.

have nice days.
Sokorra Lewis chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Interesting look at Atlantis. I can't say I'm familar with all the names, but I am with most of them so I know what your talking about. I'm guessing that Hektor is Sheppard and Andromache is Weir but sicne you never really say I can't be sure. I liked this:).
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Very good fic, a wonderful blend of the tale into Atlantis. It's quite nice to see myth related to the show and have McKay be so literary. The ending is fairly ambigious, could be Shep/Teyla, Shep/Weir, Ronon/Weir or Ronon/Teyla - if you even stick to the classic making gender in the myth for the same gender from his eyes. Really quite moving, I'm gonna add it to M/W C2 since you mention it as SWAMA anyway.
Cptn. Suz chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Yah! I love the parallels you draw, especially the Andromache-Elizabeth, Hektor-John.

Though if John's body really did get drug around the outside of Atlantis I would probably squick.
krysalys chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Oh, well done.

Bravo!

You've incorporated the Greek tragedy into this short ficlette so beautifully.

*hugs fic*

I went through a phase where I was all about the Greek mythology, back in high school. This really brought me back to some fond memories.

Thanks for that, hon.