Reviews for A Truth No One Will Accept
DarkDust27 chapter 2 . 1/7
Aw I didn't notice until now that you haven't updated for a long time :( but I really hope you find the inspiration you need to continue this because so far it has a great intro! :3
DarkDust27 chapter 1 . 1/7
Yay a Titanic Oc insert!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I like your story! Update soon!
ItsxHikarixUn chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Kso... I know you haven't done anything with this story in like three years but could you please continue it? There arnt many stories out there like his and I think it's really good so far!
Baby-emo chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
I think this is a good story so far I can't wait to see how Ava and Jack get together
Lt-Spork89 chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
I would love to read some more!
Aimed mischief chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
NICE! _
Jen P Conn chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
keep going!
S.B chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
Awesome. Write more. Or you. Will pay. Yes. You will.
Simply Ginger chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Your story has potential if you take it in the right direction. The first chapter was a bit hard to follow as I had to read it twice to make sure I got the names straight, but the second chapter was a bit short, but the introduction of Rose and Jack to your character might have some potential. I will look for your next chapter. If you get a chance, please read my Titanic FF. It's finished and I'm working on the sequel as we speak!
TheInvincibleKay chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
cool concept!
TONI chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I LOVE IT PLEASE KEEP IT UP. I Hope Jack Live in this hehe.
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Great start! I can't wait till the next chapter!
misocute chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Awsome begining to your Titanic story! I only hope you make new chapters and soon! I really want to see what happens next!
Friendlyfangirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Okay it's one thing if you write a JackOC but one where his atte-

tion is a way from Rose.