Reviews for A Truth No One Will Accept
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I like your story! Update soon!
ItsxHikarixUn chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Kso... I know you haven't done anything with this story in like three years but could you please continue it? There arnt many stories out there like his and I think it's really good so far!
Baby-emo chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
I think this is a good story so far I can't wait to see how Ava and Jack get together
Lt-Spork89 chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
I would love to read some more!
Aimed mischief chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
NICE! _
Jen P Conn chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
keep going!
S.B chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
Awesome. Write more. Or you. Will pay. Yes. You will.
Simply Ginger F.U.F.F.N chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Your story has potential if you take it in the right direction. The first chapter was a bit hard to follow as I had to read it twice to make sure I got the names straight, but the second chapter was a bit short, but the introduction of Rose and Jack to your character might have some potential. I will look for your next chapter. If you get a chance, please read my Titanic FF. It's finished and I'm working on the sequel as we speak!
TheInvincibleKay chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
cool concept!
TONI chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I LOVE IT PLEASE KEEP IT UP. I Hope Jack Live in this hehe.
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Great start! I can't wait till the next chapter!
misocute chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Awsome begining to your Titanic story! I only hope you make new chapters and soon! I really want to see what happens next!
Friendlyfangirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Okay it's one thing if you write a JackOC but one where his atte-

tion is a way from Rose.
Katie chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Sorry, hon, but Ava sounds like a total Mary-Sue, and I'm also getting the sense that she's a glorified self-insert as well. Perfect people just don't exist in this world, so I hate to be the one to inform you, but Ava? She's one of those nonexistant perfect people. If she has flaws, it'd be very much appreciated if you'd let those shine through.
RaMenAddicT chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Great job! I love your story keep it up!