Reviews for Headache
Pantherfan16 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Awesome story though i wish it was longer!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Delightful missing scene
heartfallen chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
awesome writing
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
there ya go again - with all the lovely descriptions & characterizations (esp of Sheppard & his battle to help rodney in any way that he could)!

i particularly liked the opening paragraph's colorful & greatly kinetic imagery: "His head was spinning, violet and purple and black, the air pressing down on him, like someone had designed a skull shaped vice and was tightening the screws from all sides. He struggled to clear his vision, struggled to concentrate his thoughts, struggled to deal with the nausea inducing, oppressive blackness that wanted him to succumb."

AWESOME "Internal" SCENE, DUDE! Bravo! :);):)

~Sharma again, adding this one

to her all-time-faves-list now too! :)
Looselyspeaking chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Fab, loved the pov of John and how he tries to keep it all together for Rodney, so selfless, only to end up in the same condition. Great one shot, more Stargate Atlantis please, only just discovered that you write in this fandom too. Lovely.

Jane
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Great missing scene! Great wumping as well!
katstales chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Wonderful tag! I was so disappointed that we didn't get to see more of John's problems during that flight. You did a beautiful job of filling that in for me-thanks! :D
Linnzi chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Loved this! Wonderful and descriptive writing. Thanks for sharing! :)
parisindy chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
that was great!
amsilcox chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I always wondered how John got out of the water, let alone back to Atlantis. Thank god for his ATA gene. Good story.
honeybadgerhook chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Nice tag, I thought it captured John's thoughts very well.
chokolaj chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
O, this was a wonderful little snippet, thanks! Loved the metaphor of the water running off a table thing - very clever. And of course, loved that it was Shep's POV! :)
Cap10 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I like it. It is very John to space himself.